JAY'S STORY

A/n: I thought I should do a series of the other characters' past but I knew that I wanted to show Jay's past the most.
_______________________________________

------------------------2006--------------------------

Two little hands grabbed at the large wooden door frame and pushed it open to reveal an empty plain bed room.

The curious eyes that belonged to the little hands roamed the room in hopes to find his aunt.

He had been alone for quite some time now and he was getting hungry from missing breakfast this morning.

Afterall, he was only six years old.

"... Aunt Sumi?" Silence answered him back. After realising that the house was empty, he had no choice but to scurrage for food himself.

His parents had left the world long ago.

He didn't understand why they left or where they left off to but he knew that he would never see them again. What the poor boy didn't know was that his parents were brutally murdered in their own home.

Fortunately for the boy, he was up in the attic playing with his toys and he didn't hear the murderer entering and doing what they wanted to do.

The police found him and the government had no choice but to find a close family member for them to look after him while they try and figure out who was the murderer.

Aunt Sumi was the only other family member in the records to take over.

She accepted him with open arms.

That was when authorities were there to give him over.

That was the only time he saw his aunt smile but, then again, it could have been fake too.

The government couldn't find any leads to to murderer and had no choice but to leave the case cold.

Because of his curious ways, it wasn't long until the little boy found out the true murderer for himself.

His wicked aunt Sumi.

For a long time, his aunt was almost trying to hypnotise him to forget what he saw. To erase his own memories of the information he found out about her or else he would end up just the same as his parents.

And forgot, he did.

He continued to venture his was in to the empty office but a hand grabbed his collar and pulled him back harshly.

The frightened boy looked back to see that it was his aunt Sumi that he was trying to look for this morning.

Her eyes glared holes in to his head and her scowl was forever more cynical.

"We're going to the park" her voice was smooth and to any man, beautiful. Too bad it didn't match her witch-like face.