28

"Cause when I fly
Houston, we got a problem"

- Unlike Pluto

_______________________________________

---------------------3 years ago-------------------

"Sehun! Up ahead!" Jiyong yelled at his team mate before advancing in to the abandoned building.

"On it!" The bullseye hero trainee aimed his tranquilizer gun forward before following the fire breather in to the same building.

It was finally your end of year exam.

This exam was very important as it would determine whether you would graduate from the academy and earn your hero licence.

Once again, you weren't in the same group as your friends but thankfully you had Jay alongside you.

The exam this year was a save and rescue with dummies hidden within the buildings around the area.

The academy were given permission to use these areas for their exams and made sure that the area was safe to use

"Minny~ let's go!" Hyori cooed while linking with his arm and dragging him inside.

"Hyori! Focus!" Sehun warned as he was their leader, making the woman roll her eyes and let go of the healer who chuckled at her behaviour.

Each team had their own building to be examined in. This was so that the hero trainees could get examined fairly without having to bump in to other heroes.

It was also realistic that the heroes would be sent in small groups on missions when they join the companies.

"Alright! Group B in this building!" Your teacher yelled before waving your team to start your exam.

Gulping nervously, you felt a hand on your shoulder, making you turn to see that Jay was the one reassuring you as he smiled at you.

"You got this" he whispered as you relaxed from his words. You nodded in confirmation and waited for the leader of group B to signal for you to go inside, just like you had been taught.

"Let's go" your group leader ordered before transforming in to her diamond form and stepping inside the building.

First rule of a save and rescue mission; check to see if there are enemies still about.

The five of you spreaded out in to the building and made sure to check every nook and cranny of the large building.

Everytime any of you would come across a dummy labelled 'innocent', you had to report back through the ear pieces.