47

"I don't really know why i'm feeding on my hope
I'm tearing out my soul
I'm burning while my soul gets covered in smoke"

- Raven Link

_______________________________________

It was roughly around two in the morning but you weren't really keeping track of time.

You were too busy trying to figure out what happened all those hours ago.

Sighing to yourself again, you looked down to see the resting male who had been stabbed quite some time ago.

Thankfully, you were there to heal him...

-----------------5 hours earlier------------------

"V..." Jimin breathed out to the other, unsure of what he should do in this situation.

Taehyung looked up at the silver haired hero with such guilt- he didn't want this to happen to but he had no choice.

Swiftly, he removed the knife and allowed the blood to drip off the weapon while the others watched with horrified looks.

The person he wanted to kill so badly after all these years...

...was none other than his new friend Jimin.

"You... were the President's son... all this time"

He was under his nose... the blue haired hero had only wished that he didn't become so close to the elemental... so that it would have been easier on him.

It would have been easier to kill him.

You stood behind Jimin and you were prepared to catch him if he fell and heal him as quick as you could.

...but he didn't fall...

...Taehyung did.

And that's when you realised...

...that the ex-villain had stabbed himself.

"...TAEHYUNG!"

-----------------------present-----------------------

Reaching over, you placed the damp rag on Taehyung's forehead while he laid on his bed.