CALLING ALL WRITERS {CLOSED}

Hey guys!

Sorry that it's not a new chapter update ;-;

Anyway, on a happier note, I have an announcement!

As most of you know, I am making a Visual Novel game and if you guys like it, I can make it in to an Otome game (basically form a romantic relationship with the characters from your OWN decisions and see who you can end up with and want to pursue).

But for now, I will focus on making the demo for you guys to try out and see what you guys think and if you guys enjoy it, I will make an Otome game later.

Since this is the demo and it's to mostly test the game out, I would like to get you guys involved!

If any of you are interested in writing and helping me make the demo of the game to gain some experience in game script writing for visual novels then continue reading!

I will need 6 people for each of the boys (I have already done all of Jungkook's scenes in the game) and their scenes must be at least 500 words long.

To test your writing abilities, I will ask you to make a short story with the scenario I have given you down below.

You can send me the link to a google doc or you can send it to me on Instagram (DM me for my account).

Here is a scenario example!

_______________________________________

Jungkook is annoying Clucky because he wants to change the colour of his hair.

Write how the conversation will go

_______________________________________

Here is an example of what I'm looking for;

_______________________________________

[Jungkook]
"CLUCKY! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!"

[Narrator]
Jungkook bursts in to the room while out of breath, clearly showing that he had sprinted over to Clucky's office.

[Clucky]
"J-Jungkook? What are you doing here-"

[Narrator]
The poor chicken was interrupted by the sound of the door slamming behind the brunette as he marched his way over.

[Jungkook]
"Brown?! Really?! The others have such fun coloured hair and here I am with boring brown?!"

[Narrator]
Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation as he tried his best not to turn Clucky in to fried chicken.

[Clucky]
"Err, well, I thought you suited brown? Also, Yoongi has black hair-"

[Jungkook]
"Yeah but he got a haircut! And it makes him look cool and edgy! I look like a side character!"

[Narrator]
Clucky sighed as the male continued to ramble on and the thought of frying herself didn't sound so bad anymore.

_______________________________________

I will evaluate all the stories sent fairly and it's not a first come first serve type of thing!

This is the scenario that I want you guys to use!

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

[Your chosen BTS member] is angry at Clucky... but why are they angry?🤔

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Remember guys! I have already done Jungkook so I'm looking for writers to do the other guys!

In return for all the hard work, I will obviously mention you in the credits (as well as do a special thanks to those who submitted their work) and I will request the artist to draw you guys in the same style as the boys in the game and be in the game credits! (If she has time of course since she is busy with online school)

I will leave the chapter title as {OPEN} until I have found writers to help me and I will make sure to change it to {CLOSED} when I do ~(•-•~)

DM me for questions!
Or just comment them here!

To help you guys get some sort of an idea of how the game looks like so far, here's the main menu!

I'm still playing around with the visuals, text fonts and the theme and I'm waiting to put in the other guys in to the game

Stay clucking*^*/!

-C.Chicken
_______________________________________