50

"I'm going all white to your funeral
If you think I'm gonna cry, you're delusional"

- Bülow

_______________________________________

Eyes were fixated on your sleeping figure as you slept on the uncomfortable looking chair beside the owner's bed.

However, the owner wasn't laying on the said bed as he should have been. Instead, he was quietly trying to pack away his clothes in a light duffel bag that would suffice him for a couple of days.

Taehyung made sure to keep his eyes on you as he most definitely didn't want to wake you up.

Standing up slowly, he swung the black bag over his shoulder before tip toeing hastily over to the windows where he would hopefully escape through.

Biting his lip, he hoped that opening the windows wouldn't let a draft in but he knew that he only needed a little gap for him to fit through.

However, just as he reached over to open the heavy window, he instantly winced in pain as his stitches began to stretch.

"Gah!" He yelped before looking over at you to see if you would wake up.

Unfortunately for him, your ears were very sensitive to yelps such as his and you opened your eyes within a second.

He had been caught.

"...Tae?" You asked while trying to connect the dots.

Outdoor clothes... duffel bag... window...

"...oh no you don't!" Within seconds, you were up and running over to the escapee who had now managed to open the window (painfully might I add) and jumped through, not caring if he was on the second floor of the huge mansion.

However, being through many obstacles this past year, jumping after him seemed like nothing as you grabbed on to his shirt to make sure he wouldn't leave your grasp.

That was until you realised that the both of you were now plummeting towards the garden.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Closing your eyes, the both of you hugged eachother while falling and expected a harsh landing.

However, the sound of trees moving filled your ears and it wasn't long did you feel like you weren't falling.

Cautiously, the you opened your eyes to see that you were hovering over the ground, only centimetres away.

"...what?" Looking around, you realised that tree branches were holding on to the both of you, making you instantly think of the plant manipulator.

But he was no where to be found.

"...mother nature?" You called out. The branches let you down slowly and proceeded to fix your clothes before patting your head and flicking Taehyung's forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?!" And without an explanation, the trees retracted back to their original forms.

You gawked at this, never even imagining that you would get patted by mother nature herself.

Realising the situation you were in, you turned your head at the male beside you before making sure that your hold on him was still tight.

"What were you thinking?! Jumping out of the window like that!?"

"Hey! You did it too!"

"I'm not the one with the stitches!"

"It's not like I did it for fun!" You were about to retaliate until you noticed that he had been trying to run away.

"...why were you trying to leave?" The other froze before looking away in shame.

"...I can't stay here anymore... I don't belong here..." he muttered. You could tell that he was extremely guilty for what he had done. He felt like he had deceived everyone about his intentions and truthfully, he wanted to go back in time and start over. Taehyung wanted to go back and let the others see for who he really was. Without the revenge.

You didn't hesitate to flick his forehead too.

"Ow! What in the- why did you do that?! I thought we were having a moment!" He whined while rubbing his sore forehead.

"I did not become your friend just so that I can hear that you're going to leave. I know you want to stay and the others want you to stay too... so, instead of running away, why don't you show us that you're the Kim Taehyung that we all know came to know and love" there was no way you were going to let the younger just run off without at least trying to persuade him to stay.

"...plus, you need to talk to Jimin" his mouth became dry and Taehyung's mind was already spinning with thoughts on Jimin. How on Zeus' earth was he going to explain to him that he was the reason for what happened last night.

"...let's get back inside and get you some breakfast-"

"Y/N!" Suddenly, a very familiar female voice called out to you from the other side of the garden, making the both of you turn and see an angered woman with smeared red lipstick on her mouth and a gun pointing at you.

"...Hyori?!"

_______________________________________

A/n: when can Y/N get a break?😭