EPILOGUE: Yoongi

"Our young generation shares the same issues socially and politically"

- Min Yoongi
_______________________________________

-------------------12 years later------------------

"Mum! Dad! There's a cat in the kitchen!" A little voice called from downstairs.

Two people laid in their king sized bed as they tried to sleep peacefully before the sun rises.

It was afterall Monday and they would go back to be heroes.

"Mmmm...go see what she wants..." Yoongi groaned before trying to kick you from the bed.

However, you kicked back harder.

"Before sunrise, she is your daughter" you mumbled back groggily, barely away also.

The mind controller scrunched his brows in confusion before chuckling and turning to face you.

"Did you just quote the lion king?"

"I did, go see what she wants" you groaned before hugging the covers closer to your body.

"Mum! Dad! The cat is peeing on the floor!" Instantaneously, you both groaned.

"...she said Mum first" Yoongi taunted, letting his eyelids droop slowly as he said so.

"Yeah but your wife wants you to go down" you cooed while showing him your doe eyes.

The male was hardly weak to cute things but, his wife and daughter were the exception.

"...fine...only if you give me a kiss" you chuckled at this.

"I'll give you a kiss if you come back" you responded before turning your body away from and returning back to sleep.

The older scoffed at this, not surprised by your words at all as he tantrum his way off the bed and putting on a shirt before leaving.

"What on Athena's earth is this girl doing awake at 4AM" he grumbled once he went past the hallway clock and down the stairs.

He saw the light coming from the kitchen and he wasted no time in walking in.

The sight before him made him pause.

"Daddy! Look! Can we keep him?" A little seven year old girl begged. Her hair was pitch black just like her fathers and her smile was just like her mother's.

Beside her was a dirty white kitten, who looked to have starved for quite awhile, drinking a bowl of milk that the human girl had provided.

Yoongi's eyes softened at the cute sight, knowing how loving his daughter was just like his sister.

"...DaEun... what are you doing up at 4AM?" He asked before walking over and kneeling down to get a closer look.

"I heard him meowing outside and I could feel that he was sad!" The girl pouted, feeling truly sad for the poor kitten.

Over the years, you and Yoongi had found it peculiar that DaEun could know what an animal was feeling.

After a trip to the doctors, they had said she had gained the power of feeling animal's emotions.

"Poor guy... he must be lost" the hero analysed that the animal had no collar and must be a stray.

"So can we keep him? Please?" She begged. It was difficult to get a pet in the house because of your hayfever and DaEun was aware of this but she couldn't help but still want a cat.

Smiling sadly, Yoongi reached over and fixed his daughter's hair that was messy from her sleeping habit.

"You know we can't keep him, Mum will get sick" DaEun dropped her head low before looking at the kitten who was finished drinking the bowl of milk and was now looking at the two of them.

The kitten felt safe.

"...but, how about we hide this little guy and look after until he's grown up to go out on his own?" The little girl looked up with hope, happy to see that her father was allowing the cat to stay.

"Really?! Thankyou! Thankyou!" She stood up and left many kisses on his face, making him chuckle.

"Alright, kiddo. Get to bed and I'll sort this guy out"

"Thanks, Dad! I'll sleep faster tonight so I will see Suga soon!" And with that she ran off.

"Suga?" He asked to himself before looking back at the kitten in front of him.

"...it suits you" he complimented. Before he could do anything, he heard footsteps come down the stairs behind him.

"Oh and Dad?"

"Yes, Kiddo?"

"You're standing in the pee"

"Aish- Yah! Get back here and help me!"

_______________________________________

A/n: he named her after his sister 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Don't touch me🥺