61

"Voicemails are the only thing I have
The sound of your voice it takes me back
If I could bring you back to life I'd give my own but
Just to see you
Not just to hear you"

- Damnboy!

_______________________________________

"Alright! The gang is back together!" Jaeho cheered as he glanced over at everyone eating at the lunch table.

It was true, the whole group were finally back together and eating with one another.

However, three of you were injured; Yoongi with a broken leg, Taehyung with stitches and you with your bruised ribs. Thankfully for the other two, they would later receive healing from you and hopefully be up and about by tomorrow.

For you, however, it wasn't the same case for you as you couldn't heal yourself. Your powers didn't work for healing yourself, unfortunately.

"I've called up a healer to come and see you tomorrow" Myunghee added once she saw your saddened expression.

"Thanks..." you just really wanted to go back to training with the others and bring down Phantom once and for all.

"Since you three are unable to train, I want you all to make sure to get some rest and not get into any unnecessary trouble" Namjoon stated the obvious while eyeing the blue haired ex-villain who whistled to ignore the older. However, before any of you could say a word, a new voice spoke up from the doorway of the dining room.

"I'm afraid there's one more person who won't be joining you for training" stretching your neck to the right, you saw Kangjoon standing with his hands in his black jeans' pockets which contrasted with his white jumper.

Furrowing your brows, you wondered what he had meant and so did the others.

"Jimin will no longer join you all in training. He will also no longer be a hero" your eyes widened at this.

What?!

"What?!" Jungkook bolted up almost immediately at the President's words, not believing such a thing.

"Jimin is not being a hero anymore?!" Hoseok exclaimed from his beside the mentioned Eros hero who looked down with a frown. Kangjoon nodded

"Indeed. As you all know, he is the late president's son and he wants to fulfil his father's wishes by becoming the next hero council president. However, this time, we will ask the public whether they wish to accept him and since he is a hero that the country knows, it will be easier for them to accept him" the dark haired male explained simply.

Glancing over at the silver haired male to see how he was feeling about all of this.

His slouched figure and the way his hair covered his eyes was enough to tell you how he felt.

"He's becoming the president?! He can't!" Jungkook was about to rush over to the president and talk some sense in to him when a hand had pulled him back to stop him. The brunette looked back to see that it was Namjoon who had done so and he watched as the older shook his head to show that he should what he's doing.

Taehyung bit his lip while sitting on the other end of the table. Him and Jimin weren't on strong terms with eachother since they still had different views on what happened with the murder case. However, he somehow stil had hope that Jimin was still a good person in his eyes and that there was some misunderstanding with blaming his father.

"...does Jimin want this?" The blue haired male spoke up, making everyone turn to look at him, especially Jimin.

"But of course. I'm just simply helping him, just like I have always done" Kangjoon added before checking the time on his wrist watch.

"Let's go, Jimin. We need to continue your lessons" the room stayed silent as everyone waited for the lightning hero's- sorry, I mean the lightning user's actions.

Jimin still had his eyes on the blue haired male who was avoiding all eye contact with him. He didn't expect the other to ask such a question about his wants and needs. It sparked a little hope within the soon to be president's heart.

However, Taehyung told him he still believed that his father wasn't the murderer.

"...I'm coming" he uttered out before standing and making his way past everyone and out of the dining room where he followed Kangjoon withiut sparing another glance.

The room stayed silent as everyone tried to process what just happened and whether they could accept it or not.

"...Jimin...isn't being a hero anymore?" Hoseok breathed out in bewilderment, unable to imagine the bubbly male becoming president.

"...he said he needed to fulfil his father's last wish... if I was in his place, I would have done the same" Yoongi muttered, feeling a little sympathetic towards the silver haired male.

"It's his own decision, afterall... we can't force him to be a hero-" Namjoon was interrupted by the sound of someone slamming their fist down on the clothed table.

"What are you saying?! He obviously wants to be a hero! Why can't anyone else see that?!" Jungkook bellowed, annoyed that the other's were being so accepting to the fact that Jimin, who looked the happiest being around his hero friends as a hero was now no longer wanting to be a hero.

"He became a hero in order to be the president, Jungkook... he was happy that he was getting closer to fulfilling his father's wish" Myunghee spoke up this time, having had enough of the copy hero's outbursts.

Could you believe it? That Jimin didn't want to be a hero anymore?

I sure couldn't.

"...I'm going to rest..." Taehyung muttered before standing up and slowly making his way out, making sure to not open his fresh stitches.

Worried for the younger, you decided to follow after him.

"I'll see you guys later" you quickly said before rushing after Taehyung.

Myunghee sighed at this as you left.

_______________________________________

A/n: Jimin... isn't going to be a hero anymore?🥺