79

"You've been on your spaceship
Working on your mind set
I've been down here waiting for you"

- Shy Martin

_______________________________________

---------------------5 years ago--------------------

"What do you mean we have to look after him?" Mr. Chae exclaimed after returning back to his normal form.

Mrs. Chae looked over at the motionless boy who sat on the couch in the living room. It had been a week since the whole jet exploding and Jimin getting his powers. Kangjoon had paid them a visit in secret and told them he had saw them in his dreams saving the dancer and taking him to their cabin in the woods.

 Kangjoon had paid them a visit in secret and told them he had saw them in his dreams saving the dancer and taking him to their cabin in the woods

It was in the middle of nowhere so it was a good place to hide the late President's son from the people who want him dead.

Kangjoon explained to them that it was best for the traumatised boy to stay with them since he needed some sort of family shelter to keep him afloat. He had also requested them to help him get used to his powers as he had a plan for him to come back in to society.

Mrs. Chae had no problem with it, she was willing to risk her life for the boy like he was her son.

On the other hand, Mr. Chae didn't want the love of his life to be involved in such trivial things that may or may not get her killed. Just like a week ago.

"...he needs us, Sungyun... he has no parents and if he were to go back, they would only try and kill him again... I can't allow that" she pleaded, not wanting to even think that such an innocent boy would be in the middle of all of this.

The retired hero sighed before also looking over at the still Jimin. True, he did feel sorry for him.

"...alright... but once it gets too dangerous for either of us, including him, we get out of here, okay?" After a moment of silence, Miss Danger nodded her head yes.