41

"Come out, where your pretty faces hiding?
Come out, I don't see no point in lying
No doubt, you have questions I can answer
But first, come out with your hands up"

- AVIVA

_______________________________________

"Where is the location?!" Namjoon yelled at the speed villain who was hanging from the living room ceiling by Jin's branches to stop her from running off.

The woman simply spat the ice user, showing that she wasn't going to tell him anything that would expose where her leader and brother was.

"As if I'd tell you! Phantom will win and the tables will turn! Just you wait!" Haru scowled while struggling to set herself free.

"Why can't we torture her?" Jungkook huffed out from his seat on the couch, wanting the girl to get out of here as soon as possible.

"We can't do that! That's wrong!" Jimin argued, shaking his head dismissively at the brunette's words from where he stood beside Namjoon.

"Tch, heroes are so weak" Haru mocked before laughing darkly.

"Uhuh and that's why you're the one who's being captive by heroes?" Jin retaliated with a smug smile. This only angered the woman as she struggled even more to get out of the plants' hold.

"...I don't think she knows any more than me" Yoongi explained after realising that the woman was being too overly confident, a sign that the villain knew nothing at all.

"I think so too. I don't think Phantom tells her anything, otherwise she wouldn't be so keen on escaping when she could trust her leader to save her... isn't that right?" Myunghee taunted, knowing how to deal with villains like Haru.

The short haired woman glared at the trainer, hating that she was right about Phantom not telling her anything.

"I wonder why Phantom hasn't come to save you since you always save him" Jaeho sneered, wanting the villain to realise that her so called 'leader' did not care for her at all.

"He has a plan! He needs me!" She retorted.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at this.

"Phantom doesn't care about anyone else except for himself. Once he gets what he wants, he will throw you away like scrap" Haru was taken aback at this, feeling as if the ice hero wasn't entirely wrong but she quickly shook that feeling off. She saved Phantom on that day, she saved him from a collapsing building and the ever growing lava- he owed it to her.

Phantom has to save her.

Because she can't leave Hyungwon alone with him.

Yoongi sighed.

"She's not going to talk. Let's get back to training and try again later" the others agreed and began making their way out while sending glares at the speed villain who returned their glares.

While all of this was happening, beneath the floor boards was a different story.

"...phew, they're gone" Taehyung sighed in relief before continuing his search.

While everyone was busy with the villain, he decided to secretly go down in the secret basement that was hidden pretty well.

The room was an absolute mess.

Filled to the brim with old documents that Taehyung knew will be boring and none of his business.

However, he knew that in one of these files, there would be something that would deem it worthy.

A photo.

"Ugh, why aren't these labelled?!" He exclaimed in stress, seeing that nothing had names or to indicate that was Kangjoon's.

Just as the shape shifter was about to give up, his foot knocked in to a large but thin book beside him.

Looking down, he noticed that it was red with gold intricate designs and the words '...n's Photo...lbum' had been rubbed off from being over used.

Curious, he picked up the dusty old book and proceeded to open it.

The first page was filled with pictures of a baby. They were smiling and looked to be just born.

Flipping the page, he continued to look through the album while his brows furrowed in concentration.

He was nearing the end of the book and it beginning to get hopeless until one photo fell out and landed upside down on the floor.

Frowning, Taehyung reached down once more to pick up the loose photo and turned it to get a good look.

Instantly, his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

He couldn't believe it.

Nor did he want to believe it.

He had found the person that he had so desperately wanted to find over the se years.

The person that he wanted to kill.

He dropped the photo in shock and decided to get the hell out of there and gather his thoughts.

The photo swayed in the air before finally landing on the dirty ground, facing upwards.

_______________________________________

A/n: if you guys have seen this image, lets not spoil who it is for those who don't 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀