70

"Over the bend, entirely bonkers
You like me best, when I'm off my rockers"

- Melanie Martinez

_______________________________________

"Thanks, doctor"

"It's no problem, you should be able to go back to training" it was the same healer from the time when you had broke your arm. Yes, you were exhausted after all that healing.

"Oh yeah... training" you puffed your cheeks out. So far, all your hard work had yet to pay off as you had yet to fight alongside the others as an official Protector.

Who knows, the country might have already forgotten about you and only know that there are seven members instead of eight.

You didn't want that.

"...I'm going to join the others, thanks again for your help" the healer nodded before bidding you goodbye as she began packing her stuff and watching you leave the dining room.

After entering the hallway, you glanced over at the stair case and reminded yourself at what happened with Taehyung earlier this morning.

It was just after everyone had finished their lunch and were now outside training. Which had meant that the size shifter would also come down and join you.

However, he had yet to request your help in order to heal his wounds.

Taehyung was acting strange.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps were making their way down the stairs and you had hoped that it was the familiar blue haired hero.

Once their face and hair came in to view, you knew that it wasn't the ex-villain.

"Y/N?" Jimin blurted out once he saw your still silhouette in the middle of the hallway.

You were about to greet him when another person had followed after him with a worried look.

"Jimin! Wait for me next time- oh" her brown orbs landed on yours and her expression had changed.

It was very similar to Taehyung's.

"Hey, Jimin. Hello, Miss Danger" you bowed to the older out of respect.

The younger zoomed over to you, making you shut your eyes front he sudden wind that came from the motion.

"Y/N! I heard you're coming with me to the public announcement!" He gleamed. He had reminded you of the conversation you had with the President and you nodded in response.

"Err, yeah! I'll be there for when you become president" even though you sounded happy for the lightning hero- ...user, you actually were a little sad to see him no longer be a hero.

After all the hard work he had put in from the beginning, you had wondered if he truly wished to leave his hero life behind.

You had to talk to him.

Before you could ask if he was busy, Mrs. Chae had interjected before you could.

"Come on, ChimChim! Y/N is pretty busy right now with training and all. Let's go and get your new office set up" scrunching your brows together, you watched as the woman dragged the silver haired male away from you and out the front door where a black car was waiting for them.

Something felt a little off with Miss Danger.

But, you didn't have the time to find out way.

"Y/N!" Hoseok filled your vision out of no where and thus making you jump in fear like you usually would.

"AHH! Hoseok! We're not in Eros anymore!" You scowled while trying to calm your racing heart.

"Tch, you think just because we're not in Eros, I'm not going to scare you?" He clicked his tongue in amusement before crossing his arms and looking you up and down.

"...what are you looking at?" You scoffed, already feeling annoyed that he was now judging the way you looked.

You were only wearing a pair of jeans and a simple white shirt. Nothing to be judged like the time when you wore your 'Fart Master' shirt.

"Hmmm, it seems like you are not fit for training. Where is your cute pink gym clothes?" He teased while wriggling his brows knowingly.

"Wha- H-Hoseok!" Blushing from his bluntness, you immediately turned around to leave but instead you were pulled back to face him.

"I'm just teasing~ relax! You just got healed up anyway so you should be resting" your lips poured at this once you realised that he was actually caring afterall.

"...you're right, I should be resting-"

"So you should slip in to something more comfortable! Like maybe those cute pyjamas you wore the other night-" your fist was quickly making it's way towards his nose but for obvious reasons, he was able to dodge it and unfortunately for you, your body went along with your fist and you felt yourself falling.

"Woah!-" just as you were about to hit ground, Hoseok's strong arms had just managed to link around your waist and stop you from hitting the tiled floor.

"Tch, when will you realise that you have no chance against me?" He mocked while lifting you back up to a standing position.

"What do you mean? I was able to punch you just fine back at the island" you had the upper hand this time. Taken aback, the red haired hero leaned down slightly to get closer to your face.

"The luck Gods are always in my best interests and let me tell you, my best interest right now is to see you wearing those-" and BAM.

Your instincts caved in and you couldn't help your knee go up and hit his prized jewels.

"Oof...argh...oh...my...Eros..." after slowly descending to the ground and holding where it hurt the most, you saw this as a great opportunity to get the hell out of there.

"Sorry, Hoseok!"

"Screw...you" he choked out.

_______________________________________

A/n: I am truly sorry for what happened 😭😭