17

"Maybe I'm just masquerading
As way beyond saving
So I don't even have to fight"

- 8 Graves

_______________________________________

"How is she?"

"She..." Yoongi looked behind him to see you standing with an excited Hyungwon with your arms crossed and a foul expression on your face. It was clearly because of the uncomfortable garment that you were being forced to wear.

"...has been better" Jay huffed in annoyance. He had wanted you to be excited for the ceremony that he had planned so much for three years. But there you were, in a foul mood and not one bit excited.

"...go tend to her and make sure that she is complaisent with everything" and with that, Jay rushed off to the side where he would put on his mask and prepare himself for the ceremony.

You were currently backstage at the old abandoned theatre hall and you could tell that all the villains had gathered in the audience from all the loud chatter.

"You look amazing, Y/N!" Hyungwon chirped as he took you in. He was shaping his hands as if he was holding a camera and began taking fake photos of you (and of course making the shutter noise with his tongue).

The action began to annoy you as he got closer to your face, leaving you no choice but to push him away in aggravation.

"Stop it, Won! I'm not in the mood..."

"Well, you're going to have to be" the familiar sound of Yoongi's voice filled your ears and it wasn't long until your attention was put on him.

You held your breath as he walked over, feeling happy to see him until you remembered about how he had left you before as well as the conversation you had in secret.

Deciding to not respond to him, you looked away from the raven haired male and tried to ignore him.

This amused the older.

"...what? Quiet all of a sudden?" You rolled your eyes at this.

"Won, can you tell Yoongi that I don't want to talk to him right now" the curly haired boy darted his eyes between the two of you in amusement before redirecting your message.

"She said-"

"Can you tell her that being moody isn't going to help her and that Phantom wants her to sort herself out before the ceremony" the mind controller crossed his arms while watching your backside with a glint in his eyes.

"He said-"

"Tell him that I have every right to be moody. I was forced to come here in this way too tight of a dress in order to attend a ceremony that I know nothing about!" You yelled after turning around to face Yoongi.