Headmaster's Office

A/N: THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SECOND CHAPTER. IDK WHY IT ISN'T LETTING ME SWITCH THE TWO CHAPTERS BUT PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER THAT COMES THIS ONE FIRST AND THEN THE CHAPTER THAT CAME BEFORE THIS ONE

The five students, not so gracefully, fell onto the ground of the library. At first nobody seem to notice any changes, but something felt off, something felt wrong.

"Blimey! What just happened?" exclaimed Peter. 

James responded with, "I don't know, but what I am sure with is that something weird happened."

Peter let out a sarcastic and slightly overdramatic gasp.

"No way! That's some real detective shit prongs!"

Sirus howled with laughter at the boy's comment.

"Guys, i don't think this is the time for sarcasm." Remus said, whilst walking out of the restricted section with the rest of the group.

Lily just rolled her eyes and let out a quiet scoff at the boys' attitude. Suddenly her eyes widened, filled with realization. "Where's the time turner?!?"

That made the boys freeze their spots, their eyes too widened with realization and a bit of panic. James and Sirius started mindlessly looking around the room, trying to find it. Remus just sighed at their actions and said, "The time turner fell on the ground before we came here."

"Oh"

——————————————————————

As the group started walking out of the library, they noticed that the corridors were empty. Their eyes diverted to the windows, which very obviously showed the sun setting. It was curious because when they had one went to the library, it was around morning time.

"I think we should go to Dumbledore's office. To, you know, make sure we didn't traveled 20 years back in time or something." James let out a weak chuckle after saying that.

Remus was the only one to reply, "Yeah, I guess we should head there." And so the group started heading to the headmaster's office. The short walk there was silent, other than Sirius who was humming the tone of a muggle song.

The group was met with the familiar gargoyle statue that stands in front of the entrance to the headmaster's office.

The marauders all said at the same time, "Lemon drops" and with that the gargoyle shifted to reveal a spiral staircase. "How'd you know what the password was?" Lily asked the boys.

Peter smiled softly, while still looking forward and said, "We've been sent here loads of times, and not once has Professor Dumbledore changed the password."

Remus continued with saying, "We figured he probably kept it the same still."

The students reached the doors, just when they were going to knock, the door slowly opened. They glanced inside to see a slightly older looking Dumbledore, sitting at his desk, smiling at the group. His hair and beard had become visibly more white and the wrinkles on his face had become even more prominent. The twinkle in his eyes was present as it always was. For a few seconds there was silence until Dumbledore spoke. "I've been expecting you to to arrive. Sit." He pointed his normal hand to the sits he had. There were exactly five identical seats there, unlike the two seats that were usually there.

They swiftly moved to their seats and sat down. "Lemon Drop?" Dumbledore offered. Everyone except Sirius declined, who happily popped the lemon flavored candy in his mouth.

All five of the teenagers were wondering how their headmaster knew about them arriving, but decided not to ask, as they knew they would never get a good brought answer from him.

"It's nice to see you all together again. According to what I know, the time turner broke. Yes?" He asked.

All of the seated group stated or showed some form of agreement. But there was a couple questions in all of their minds that they were itching to ask.

James asked. "Professor, what year is it? And what'd you mean by 'all together again' ?"

"Well James, it happens to be the year 1996."

Their jaws practically dropped to the floor. All of them too stunned to speak. They had traveled 19 years into the future? Sirius choked on the Lemon drop he was eating. Which made Remus aggressively pat his back.

"Thanks Moony."

"Does that mean my children are here this year?"

"James!"

"But Flower, it's a valid question!"

Dumbledore interrupted the future couple with his next statement. "It's quite alright Mrs. Po- Ms. Evans. And to answer your question Mr. Potter, yes your child is in fact here."

This made James smile happily. Lily would never admit it but she thought it was cute how excited he was about the fact that his child was at Hogwarts. But it also made her wonder who is the mother of the child is.

" Now, let's talk about the issue that we have here." Dumbledore started. "Mr. Lupin, do you remember what the time turner looked like?"

"I do sir. It was a bronze shade, darker than a normal time turner would be, and I had some ancient engravings on it, that I think were written in Latin."

"Ah yes, it seems you five ran into a duitine time turner. Now if this was just a normal time turner, I could've easily fixed it within a few days. Although, duitine time turners are extremely complicated, there isn't much I know on how to fix them, but what I do know is that it would take at least a good amount of months, or even a year to fix them properly enough for you to try and travel back."

"You mean that we aren't going to be able to go back for a whole year?!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Petigrew, but that is all I can do as of now. If I find any solutions to get you back faster I will make sure to tell you as soon as I possibly can."

"What are we going to do while you try and find a solution?" Sirius asked.

"If I remember correctly, you five were sixth years in 1977?"

They nodded in response.

"Well then, you all will be continuing your studies as sixth years. The students may get suspicious, since they have never seen you before, so you all will be acting like you were transfer students from Illvermorny. You may choose your name for the identity you'll be playing as. And I will be casting some glamour charms on you, to make sure people don't recognize you."

______________________________
And ladies, gentlemen, and fellow binary folks, Chapter 2 is done!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Things will be getting very interesting soon now that the marauders and Lily have travelled to Harry's sixth year.

Also to make things clear, this is the marauder's sixth year as well.