HALF BLOOD PRINCE FINALE

At the Astronomy Tower Courtyard...

The time travelers sat together in the courtyard. Finding ways to pass their time while waiting for Harry to come back.

Unfortunately, they'd already done all the possible things they could've done to pass their time. Planning pranks, talk about things that have a very low possibility of actually happening...

Ron and Hermione had gone to look for Harry in case anything bad happened. It was Harry Potter they were talking about after all. Anything can happen at a place if Harry's gone there. Trouble practically follows the boy.

"What could be taking them so long?" James asks, more worried than usual, which concerned everyone even more than Harry disappearing for too long.

At this time, dinner was long over and all everyone could think of was what was taking them so long. The food they'd brought back for Harry to eat had been taken back by Neville to their dorm room. The food staying warm and fresh, with the help of a simple heating charm.

James eventually sat back down.

The moment was quiet and peaceful. Sirius lying on the ground, his head on Remus's lap as Remus talked to Lily. Who was sitting by James. Peter sitting cross-legged on the ground by them.

Lily closes her eyes tiredly, resting her head on James's shoulder. Resulting in James resting his on her's.

Loud, irregular footsteps started to echo in corridors. The noise was inching closer to them. Lily was the first one to hear them. She lifts her head up from James's shoulder, looking over to see where the noise is coming from.

James peers at Lily and notices she's looking somewhere, making James also look in the direction.

"What is it, flower?" James asked.

Lily's eyes dart around, her voice barely a whisper as she says the next words, but loud enough to be heard by everyone else.

"Someone's coming."

"'s probably Ron and 'mione." Sirius said. Peter furrows his brows and shakes his head.

"No, no... It isn't Hermione and Ron, they weren't wearing shoes that make noises like that."

"What kind of noises?"

"Loud tapping noises."

Instinctively everyone grabs out their wands. Although, nobody makes any assumptions, hoping that the noise was just a random student.

All of a sudden a feminine cackling sound comes up.

"I killed Sirius Blaaaaack. I killed Sirius Blaaaaack." the voice sang.

Alerted, everyone stand instantly. Remus grabs Sirius's hand protectively. "James! Get out the cloak." He whispers to them harshly. James grabs the invisibility cloak that he had on the ground and hold it open for everyone to squeeze into.

Lily adjusts in the tight huddle they were in. She looks down to notice their feet still out in the open.

"Our feet!" She whispers to them. The boys all look down and their eyes widened.

"Stand behind the bench. Quickly!"

Scrambling, they move behind the bench whilst staying in the same close proximity they were.

Bellatrix's voice grows louder and louder as she moves closer to the courtyard. She lets out a loud laugh as she runs around. Just as she was about to pass the courtyard, she stops.