Trainride

The Hogwarts Express moved steadily through the designated tracks, made to take all of the passengers on board straight to King's Cross Station.

The compartment that the golden trio usually sat in was now full. It was good thing those compartments are pretty big. Hermione had went off the loo, meanwhile Harry was explaining to the rest what had happened at the night of Slughorn's Christmas Party, upon Lily's request. 

"You sure that's what Snape said?" Lily asked, not wanting to believe her ex-best friend would become a part of the death eaters.

"Yeah, why?"

"It's just, you can't break an unbreakable vow." Ron continued

Sirius gasped dramatically.

"No way! Really?!??" He said.

"Yeah, I could've figured that out myself." Harry said sarcastically.

"Blimey. My son's acting like Sirius now." James said while putting a hand on his heart.

Harry smiled at his dad. "That's what happens after you've spent 2 years years talking to him."

Everyone froze. Sirius looked at Harry with wide eyes. Harry opened his mouth but shut it quickly. He leaned closer to Ron and whispered loudly.

"We forgot to tell em didn't we?"

"Mate, we haven't told em about 4th and 5th either." Ron looks at Harry as he whispered back.

"Has anyone told you two that you're awful at whispering?" Peter whispered very loudly to them as he looked back and fourth in between Harry and Ron.

"Right. I guess I should probably explain to you guys what happened."

Harry cleared his throat awkwardly and fiddled with an openable arm rest as he explained to the rest.

"So you know how Sirius was in Azkaban."

Everyone nodded. Peter looked down at his feet guiltily. He felt a small nudge on his side, making him look up to who it was. Sirius shot the boy a smile to reassure him.

"He escaped, during third year. Everyone was saying that he escaped to find me and kill me. I also found out that year that he's a godfather. Well, after that, I found out you weren't a criminal and you were actually innocent. And then, if things weren't already insane, I found out that Ron's pet rat, Scabbers, was actually Peter. We tried to take him to the castle but he escaped when we weren't looking."

Harry saw a flicker of hope flash in Sirius' eyes.

"So does that mean I'm free now?!?"

"Well, we were going to help you become free, but nobody would believe us, because we didn't have any proof."

Lily caught onto a small detail that Harry had said before the conversation. She furrowed her brows in confusion, making James look over at his girlfriend in concern.

"Something wrong, darling?" he whispered to her.

Lily took in a sharp breath and interrupted Harry, "Well then it would 3 years then."

"What?"

"You said that you'd spent 2 years talking to Sirius, but wouldn't it be 3 if you started talking to him at the end of your 3rd year?"

Harry looked down at his lap with a growing frown on his face. As he was going to tell them, they were interrupted with Ron saying something under his breath.

"Bloody hell." Ron looked at the direction of the compartment door, making everyone else do the same.

Sirius looked at Ron in confusion and asked as he looked to the direction of where he was looking, "What's the mat- AHH WHAT IS THAT??"

"It's Lavender Brown, you imbecile!" Remus whispered into Sirius ear harshly.

Sirius let out an, 'Oh' in response.

Lavender drew a warm breathe onto the glass part of the door. She started to draw a heart and wrote, 'R + L'.

Suddenly, to everyone but Ron, the compartment was incredibly fascinating. James started at the ceiling with a false look of fascination.

"S a lovely color isn't it, Flower?"

Lily simply rolled her eyes at him.

Peter pretended that his shoelace was untied and started to tie it again but at an incredibly slow pace. Remus and Sirius chose to the easiest route, simply talking to each other. Meanwhile, Harry fiddled with the opening armrest that was by his side.

Lavender drew another warm breathe at the drawing she made and whispered to Ron, "I miss you."

Sirius' face was purple, his eye twitching, trying to hold back the laughter that was trying to escape his mouth. Similarly, so was Peter's, and James'.

Once Lavender left, Harry nonchalantly said out loud, "Lovely." The words being the last straw for the boys, and as a result having them end up in fits of laughter. Sirius was rolling on the floor and James was wiping tears in his eyes.

——————————————————————

All of the friend group was now walking towards the entrance of the Burrow.

The house was right at Ottery St Catchpole. The house was a tall and cluttered structure that was being held up by magic. A barn and chicken coop resided close by the home. A welcoming feeling surrounded the home like a warm blanket.

"So this is the Weasley's residence?" James asked with a grin on his face.

Ron put a hand on the back of his neck and chuckled lightly. "Yeah. It's not much, but it's home."

"I think it's lovely." Lily told Ron with a smile.

"Isn't it?" Harry told his mother while looking at his second home with a grin that was identical to James'.
______________________________
I feel so powerful being the author of the story.

I'm going to start editing this story after I finish HBP, before we move onto DH.
Although, I'm still debating if I want to continue this story all the way to DH part 2 or just finish it in HBP.

Let me know.

Anyways, what do we think of the chapter?

Q: Favorite cheesy pick-up line?
I just want to read pick-up lines.

bye.