Late Night Conversations in ROR

Lily Evans, the marauders, and the golden trio sat around the fireplace that was in the middle of the room of requirement. Quickly, the place had became a normal hang out spot for the group. It was a place that was hidden and unknown to anyone who hadn't visited the place. At the place, the golden trio could actually refer to them with their real names.

Lily and James sat together in a large arm chair with a maroon blanket draping lazily on their laps. Opposite to them was Ron, Peter, and Hermione, sitting a large comfortable couch. Peter was telling Ron of a time in which he and the marauders made it rain meatballs in the great hall like a muggle movie they'd seen at the cinema. Ron simply listened to the story in awe, imagining all of the delicious meatballs falling down from the enchanted sky in the great hall.

Across the fireplace, sat the new couple, Remus and Sirius. Sirius resting his head on Remus' shoulder, Remus resting his hand on Sirius' knee while having the other hand occupied with a copy of the Quibbler. Harry sat on a fluffy chair that was near Lily and James, talking to them casually about the Potter's Manor back home in the 70's.

Harry quietly took a sip of his tea, losing himself to his thoughts. At that moment he remembered something. His eyes widened and started trying to say something. Unfortunately for him, he was in the midst of swallowing his tea. So at the moment he tried to say something, only choking noises came out.

The loud sound grabbed everyone's attention and they all stared at Harry questioningly, some giving looks of concern. The scar-headed boy reddened at the attention, but spoke up once he'd collected himself.

"Uhm, I just realized something. We never told you lot about what's happened throughout our years at Hogwarts." Harry smiled awkwardly yet apologetically. Hermione and Ron's eyes widened in realization.

"Oh yeah!"

"How could I be so stupid?!?"

Peter's brows furrowed with confusion. "What's there we need to know about your years at Hogwarts? No offense, mate, but you're acting like something happened during those years."

Ron looked at Hermione and Harry with a knowing look. "There's a lot you need to catch up on. All five of you." He sighed.

"Where do we even start?" Ron asked Hermione.

"How about we start off with our first year??" Hermione asked in a tone that was laced with sarcasm.

"We've already talked about our first year to you lot, but I suppose it's best if I retell it."

Harry rolled his eyes at the two and started talking, "So, in our first year, our defense against the dark arts teacher was Professor Quirrel. He had a stutter every time he spoke and he always wore this Turban on his head. Keep that in mind."

Everyone except for the golden trio nodded in understand.

"Well, he actually ended up having Voldemort's face on the back of his head. That's why he always wore the turban. Apparently he'd been trying to kill me during all of the school year, but failed repeatedly." Harry continued.

Lily looked speechless as she just stared at Harry like he'd grown another head. Remus and Sirius looked appalled. Peter's jaw was lying on the floor.

Meanwhile, James managed to say out loud, "How'd Dumbledore allow this? What happened to that professor?"

Remus slapped his forehead at the forgetful boy.

Ron grabbed out a bag of popcorn that the Room Of Requirement had magically made. "Harry killed him." He said while shoving a handful of the buttery goodness in his mouth.