Sectumsempra

"-and there's Marlene Mckinnon. Let me tell you, she's the most outgoing, love, and kind person you'd ever meet. She's a bit like how Tonks is in a way. You would've loved her, Harry." Lily continuously babbled on about her friends back in her time period.

Harry intently listened to her speak to who would've supposedly been his aunt, the half blood prince book sitting open on the table the he was leaning his arms on. James stared at Lily dreamily with his chin resting on a hand, although he also looked lost in thoughts.

"Love?" James said making Lily stop talking and turn to James.

"Yes?"

"What if our child turns out to be half-stag..." James asked while staring off to nothingness. Lily furrowed her eyebrows and looked at James as if he was dumb. Remus looked at Sirius and asked him.

"Did he really just ask that?"

"Darling, it's a valid question." Sirius defended James. Remus dropped his head on the wooden table and turned to Peter with a facial expression that said 'help me'. Peter simply shrugged and made a face saying, 'can't help you, mate'.

Harry looked at James weirdly and said, "I'm right here, you know." A smile creeping on his face as he said that words. His tone full of amusement.

"Oh, yeah!"

AN: James is me. I am James.

Harry's attention diverted when he saw a familiar face. Katie Bell was talking to another fellow student casually. He looked back at the group who had calmed down from the past occurrence. Harry told them, "It's Katie."

The whole group turned to Harry, who started to say something else as well.

"I'm going to go talk to her."

Lily opened his mouth to protest but James beat her too it.

"Don't you think she's probably a bit...sensitive about the topic?" Although James was too late, as Harry had already gotten up and was approaching Katie.

Harry stops in front of the girl and calls out her name. "Katie. How are you?" Katie turns from her friends and to Harry.

"I know you're going to ask, Harry. But, I don't know who cursed me. I've been trying to remember. Honestly. But, I just can't..." Katie's voices trails off as her eyes dart to the figure standing a couple meters behind Harry. Harry notices and he too, turns around.

The group, who were carefully observing Harry and his actions from the Gryffindor table, also look at where the two were looking.

Draco Malfoy.

A look of clear dread washes over Draco's face. Suspiciously, he quickly darts out of the Great Hall. Harry follows behind.

Peter peers from the direction Harry and Draco had disappeared to, to his friends. Swallowing a lump in his throat, he asks, "I don't have a good feeling about this."

"Neither do I, but I doubt we'd be able to do much to convince Harry to not follow him."  Hermione says.

Lily looks at them and asks, "Has anyone...noticed that during situations like these, Harry acts a bit more...dark?" She says her words wearily with a frown on her face.

"Like... he doesn't have any control of what he does? He just impulsively does them?" Ron adds on. Lily nods in agreement.

Hermione and Ron look at each other before Hermione starts to tell the group, "Last year, Harry was acting even more aggressive than before. Much more than usual. By the end of the year, Dumbledore told us that it was because Voldemort was trying to get into his mind...and in some moments even manipulating his thoughts."

Sirius furrows his eyebrows. " So you're saying, Harry's random aggressive behavior could potentially be some sort of aftermath of what happened last year?"

Hermione and Ron both nod in agreement.

"Brilliant."

——————————————————————

Harry shuts the door behind him as he enters the commons room. He sniffles, trying to hold in the tears that were threatening to leave his eyes. His head looking down at the floor to hide his face.

Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Lily, and the marauders, who were sitting together, all looked up at the sound.

"Har- Harry?" James says. He pauses as he sees that Harry was in fact crying. Harry walks over and sits down beside Lily. Lily moves closer to Harry and whispers to him, "What happened?"

"I- I didn't mean for it to happen, I swear." Harry says while looking up to his mothers face. Lily's heart breaks as she can see how awful Harry feel. Eyes red and glassy from tears, his mouth slightly quivering. Lily pulls Harry into a hug and the boy immediately melts into her arms.

It was quite obvious that Harry wasn't the a person who opens up to many easily. Although, with Lily and the marauders, Harry couldn't help but feel utterly the most vulnerable he's ever felt with any other group of people.

With an exception of Ron and Hermione.

Once Harry had calmed down a bit, he explained his incident with Draco and how he used the spell he found in the book.

When he was done with his explanation, Ginny walked up to him and sat down to the now open space next to him. She told him, "You need to get rid of it."

"Now."
______________________________

This one was fun to write. Mostly because I was listening to my man Bruno when I was writing it.

What'd you guys think of this chapter??

I honestly did not expect this story to get as many reads as it actually does. But thank you thank you guys sm.

I'm so excited, falls almost here!!!!

Bye hotties. 😩😩