Slughorn's Christmas Party

Nothings better than a night inside the Gryffindor commons, Christmas cheer echoing in the halls, cozy sweater on, and a book in hand. What a perfect night. In the mind of Remus Lupin of course. And that's exactly what the boy was doing at the moment. He sighed, happy to have some peace and quiet. Although the calming atmosphere was ruined when a large group of 3rd year Gryffindors burst into the room, chatting loudly.

Remus rolled his eyes in annoyance and left the room to head back to the dorm that the marauders all shared.

Unfortunately for him, his friends weren't much quieter than the 3rd year kids. Although it should make sense, they do act like little children.

James, Sirius, and Peter were all standing on the creaky beds with Gryffindor ties tied around their heads, making them look even more like fools. It seemed that James and Sirius were in another stupid quarrel.

The topic of the argument?

The Beatles or Queen.

"The Beatles are so much better! What are you on about? They're a classic?" James argued.

"And Queen isn't?? They're literal rock legends? You're going to tell me that you can think of a better song than Bohemian Rhapsody??!?" Sirius argued back.

"Yes! I'll have you know that I can!!"

"Guys!! Their both great bands!! How about we just play one of them first and then the other after?" Peter tried to reason.

Sirius noticed his boyfriend standing by the door and smiled widely.

"MOONS!! Come here! I need you to help me settle this issue with Prongs." Sirius motioned his arm to ask Remus to come over.

"Absolutely not! You two children are going to have to settle this issue by yourselves!" Remus sat down on his bed and opened the book he was holding again.

Sirius playfully glared at Remus and gave him a look of betrayal. "You see this Petey boy, my own boyfriend! Betraying his lover." He said a the last sentence with a sense of dramatic and then put the back of his hand on his head while falling backwards, into James' arms.

——————————————————————
Time skip to Sluggy's Christmas Party

James, Lily, Remus, and Sirius all entered the party together. Harry'd already went before them, so the four teenagers were left to go to the party after Harry and his date. Harry had said that he was going with Luna Lovegood, a kind and eccentric Ravenclaw girl.

Lily had been happy to see that her son became friends with Pandora's daughter. The two girls got along quite well. Although it did sadden her when she'd found out that Pandora had unfortunately passed.

Harry happily approached the group and greeted them.

"Hi, guys! What took you so long??"

The group all said in unison, "Hi Harry."

Remus answered Harry's question by saying, "Sirius was taking too long to do his hair."

Sirius gave a false look of offense to Remus and carefully ran his hand through his hair, making sure not to mess it up.

"Perfection takes time, darling."

"Drinks, anyone?"

The whole group turn around to see who said the words, only to be greeted with a very familiar face. They all wore looks of confusion, shock, and excitement.