Malfoy Manor and The Plan

Harry grunts when Bellatrix pulls his head up once more. Revealing the distorted scar on his head to the Malfoy's. Draco being the one standing nearest to him, according to Bellatrix's orders.

"Well?" Bellatrix asks, half expectingly, half impatiently.

James tries to shake off the snatchers hand around his arm, but it only makes him hold his arm tighter. To the point where it was almost painful.

Unknowingly, all of the time travelers and the golden trio were holding in their breath as they waited for Draco's response.

Draco's gaze flickers to the ground and back at Harry before he manages to say, "I can't be sure."

It seemed the group all let out breathes they'd held in. A small weight being lifted off their shoulders.

Harry looked at Malfoy with a confused expression. Though his expression was unnoticeable considering his face was swelled up. Confused as to why his school enemy wouldn't rat him out when given the chance though he didn't push it.

Lucius Malfoy inched closer to Draco. He grabbed the boys shoulder and leaned closer to his ear, whispering, "Look closely. If we were the ones to hand Potter to the dark lord. Everything will be forgiven, we'll all be as once was-" As Lucius continued his speech, his words were cut off by snatcher

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him. I hope, Mr. Malfoy"

"You dare talk to me like that in my own house!?" Lucius shouted as he turned around to face the man. Narcissa sharply cut in and ordered Lucius to stop. To which he half hesitantly complied to.

Draco's eyes shifted from his family to the others who were captured

To Potter's right were clearly Granger and Weasley. Although to Potter's left were a group he wasn't as familiar with. It was the exchange students who'd randomly transferred last year. It was quite odd timing to transfer, though Draco never had the time to focus on other things last year.

A boy and girl were closest to Potter. They were clearly a couple, judging from just how they looked at each other. For some odd reason they looked a bit like Potter. Though he shook the thought off.

Even though Draco had shaken the thought off, the Black sisters couldn't help but do multiple double-takes at the familiarity of a young boy. Sierre Barnes was his name?

Bellatrix put her mind to another place as she walked closer to the boy who was supposedly Potter. She clutched his hair and tilted his face up for Draco to examine. Her other hand guiding Draco towards him.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over. Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we need to call him. He kill us all." She said in a convincing matter.

"What's wrong with his face?"

"Yes...what is wrong with his face?"

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest I reckon."

"Seems like a Stinging jinx to me." Bellatrix crossed her arms as she gave Harry another examining look. She then turns to face the array of captives. She lifts her wand and pointed it around and at them, asking softly, "Was it one of you?"

When she receives no response, her wand stops on Lily. Bellatrix's face scrunches in suspicion.

"You seem familiar... have I seen you anywhere? Were you the one I tortured the other night?"

Lily's eyes widened at the blunt accusation. She wasn't sure if the blood rushing to her face was because of being the center of attention in a room where she can be killed any second. Or because Bellatrix Blac- Lestrange was speaking so casually about torture.