Beginning of the Chaos

Currently, Lily, the marauders, and the golden trio were standing in McGonagall's office. Minnie and Snape were standing across from them, observing the cursed necklace that was on the professor's desk.

Snape carefully lifted the jeweled necklace with the magic of his wand. He slowly swirled the necklace around and said, "I think Ms. Bell, is lucky to be alive."

Peter stood next to Lily as he waited patiently for Minnie to say something. Lily looked at Severus with an unreadable expression.

'He looks so different now that he's older, perhaps even more emotionless than before. Why did you have to call me a mudblood, Severus?!? Was I not a good enough friend for you because of my blood?!?' she thought.

"If she was delivering that to Dumbledore-" James started saying.

"-then she wasn't doing it knowingly." Harry finished.

Sirius smiled at the two.

Like father, like son.

Meanwhile, Remus was busy smiling at Sirius' absolutely adorable smile.

"Yes. She was cursed." McGonagall said, agreeing with the DADA teacher.

"It was Malfoy." Harry said firmly.

Everyone turned to Harry.

"That is a very serious accusation, Potter."

"Indeed. Your evidence?" Snape challenged.

"I just know."

"You just know?" He questioned, ignoring the heated looks that he was receiving from the boy's father.

Despite the age difference, it seemed that Snape still had a present hatred for James. He would pick on him even more than Harry. The professor would find the smallest reasons to give the boy detention or take away house points. Whether it was being even a second late, sneezing to loudly, or talking to Sirius - who sat next to him everyday.

——————————————————————

After the incident with Katie Bell, Lily insisted more than ever that Harry should know about her and the boys' true identity. It was clear that Hogwarts was slowly and slowly becoming more dangerous for students.

So she went to Hermione with the marauders. They bushy-haired girl advised that she should tell Harry after dinner.

Soon enough everyone was descending to the great hall for dinner.

Peter sat down next to Ron. He picked up a piece of chicken and placed it on his plate. The boy stared up to the light up floating candles with the beautiful sky behind it. As he watched the mesmerizingly beautiful ceiling, he thought to himself...

How would Harry react when he knows that older me was the one who betrayed Lily and James? Would he avoid me like the plague, hit me, perhaps even try to kill me... wouldn't blame him.

Although, the thought of knowing that he now had the power to change this future made him happier.

Peter's thought's were interrupted when he saw Sirius put his head on Remus' shoulder.