Imperio

While the time travelers and golden trio are at Gringotts.

"Regulus Black." Voldemort said.

At the mention of his name, Regulus looks up at Voldemort with a neutral expression.

This was, yet again, another little death eater meeting. It seemed that Voldemort had been having them more frequently because of his arrival. At least that's the conclusion he and Draco had drawn.

"Yes, my lord." Regulus swallowed the lump in his throat. He felt sick every single time he was forced to worship Voldemort like he was some sort of god. Though he knew he had to. It was the only way he could survive in this place.

The Malfoy manor was clearly the one place where all death eaters met up. Usually around night if it was just the death eaters. Although if the dark lord joined them, there were set times.

"I have assigned you to do a task for me."

At the mention of this, Draco lifts his head and brings his attention to the dark lord. His eyes met with Regulus's, who was sitting across him, for a split second as he'd lifted his head.

Regulus and Draco had become closer as the days went by. Their friendship wasn't much of a surprise, considering the two had common interests. After they had tea in the gardens, it was easily established that the neither of them were very eager to be working for the dark lord.

Draco's situation was simple. Although, it was Regulus's situation that made it difficult for Draco to trust him. Regulus Black, was chosen out of all potential people, to be brought to the future.

And it just happened to be that Regulus didn't have the mark yet and didn't want to follow Voldemort.

It took a lot for Draco to trust the boy. And he still doesn't fully. His guard is still up although it is lowering by the second.

Voldemort continued to speak, "You, Regulus, haven't done anything to prove yourself to me, so consider this a test. If you fail, the consequences will be...severe."

Voldemort glances at Draco for a split second than reverted his attention back to Regulus as he says, "I have hidden the time turner in the Black's  main vault. Retrieve it, I do not care how. Your must return it to me by tonight."

"Yes, my lord." Regulus looked down at his lap once again. He didn't question why Voldemort needed the time turner already, no matter how curious he was.

Instead, he did a mental calculation of how much time he'd been given to get the time turner. When he'd last checked, it was early afternoon. Which left him with more than enough time to prepare for his other plans as well.

He couldn't help but have the smallest smile creep up on his face.

"And Draco, your family has continuously failed me" Voldemort began saying.

Lucius, from the middle of the table, looked like he was going to say something. But after a single stare from the dark lord, the man cowered down and slid down further into his chair.

"-every time. Your family had Harry Potter in this house. And you let him escape. If Regulus can successfully return here by tonight. All will be forgiven, although surely not forgotten."

Draco uttered out words of acknowledgment  and returned to staring at the wooden carvings on the table, like everyone else.

Shortly after, the meeting ended. Regulus left the room the moment he knew that nobody was watching him. Carefully he crept up the grand stairwell that was right outside the dining room. As he reached the hallway to the bedrooms, his mind drifted to a state of disbelief.