Moony and Padfoot

At the Gryffindor after party...

All of the gryffindor common room is cheering loudly for the star of the show, Ron. Remus smiled proudly at the boy as he stands next to Sirius. In contrast of Remus, Sirius is cheering loudly for Ron and giving him brotherly pats in the back along with a couple of other Gryffindors.

Meanwhile an interaction between Harry and Hermione is also stirring, about liquid luck. To everyone's shock, Harry hadn't put the lucky potion into Ron's drink, but instead had tricked everyone into thinking he had.

Remus let out a huff in disbelief and amusement.

Sirius put an hand on James' shoulder as he said, "It seems your son is a true marauder, Prongsy."

As a result of Sirius' words, James smiled proudly at his son and replied back with "Yes, he is."

Moments after everyone had gotten busy with their own conversations, an thought popped up in Sirius' head. The boy leaned over to Remus, who was at his right and whispered in his ear, "Fancy going out for a walk, love?"

Remus jumped slightly at the sudden contact of Sirius whispering in his ear. A trail of shivers shooting down his spine as he makes eye contact with the boy. Unable to know what to say, and curious of what's about to come, Remus simply nods and follows Sirius out of the common room.

Sirius starts to squeeze through the impressively large crowd with Remus. To his surprise, Remus wraps his hand around his, most likely to not lose each other in the crowd he thought. Sirius unknowingly smiled softly at the contact. Remus saw this and he too, smiled.

The two stepped out of the room together and stood briefly in front of the staircases. Looking around, it was clear nobody was going to be seen walking around the castle. It was late enough at night for even the prefects to be tucked into their beds.

It had come to Remus' realization that Sirius never really had a plan of what they would be doing after they'd left the party, so he decided to take control of the situation.

Remus let go of Sirius' hand, making both boys miss the feeling of each other's hands connected. Although, the feeling soon faded once they met eyes and Remus said out loud with a smirk visible on his face, "Race you to the courtyard?"

As soon as Sirius heard those words, he started bolting for the secret passage he had known was closest the him and the courtyard.

Remus let out a laugh of disbelief, and quickly followed after Sirius. "Hey! I never said go!"

"To bad, darling! You've got to say it faster next time!"

Unfortunately for Sirius, Remus was fast enough to have caught up to him and be right behind him now. Sirius opened a secret door which was disguised as a painting and bolted through the candle lit tunnel. Remus followed.

Both boys were laughing and tripping on nothing at this point, both looking at each other the times they can and running as fast they can until they're out of breath.

Briefly, Sirius reached the courtyard and slowed down to stop. He stopped and looked back to see Remus right behind him, still running at full speed. Both boys' eyes widened and then found each other on top of one another. Remus on top, with cheeks blazing red. Sirius at the bottom with a face that was surely just as red as Remus'.

Remus let out a strangled noise and rolled off of Sirius and to the empty space beside him. "Sorry."

Sirius hummed back in response as he looked up at the beautiful night sky. Remus too, looked up and stared at the never ending sky with a countless number of little white dots. Each one, twinkling once in a while.