Suspicion

Hermione Granger felt as thought there was something off with the new kids at school. They were always acting all secretive and let's not forget the amount of times that they've accidentally called each other different names.

The other day, Hermione saw the group shouting in the library, but you couldn't hear them, supposedly because of a silencing charm. So all she could do was observe the quintet frantically talk about something. Hermione decided to stay behind and wait til they left to see the book that they seem oh so invested in.

Once the coast was clear, she looked to see that the book which they were reading was a book about the Potter's. Hermione cast a spell to figure out which page the book was last turned to, Lily and James Potter.

But why would the new kids want to learn about Harry's parents?

Now that she thought of it, Loretta and the boys have been getting called to Dumbledore's office quite often lately. About, once every week if she was correct. Around the same time as well.

Loretta and Jayden would always look at Harry in such an odd way, although nobody but her seem to notice.

Let's not forget about the odd timing that they just seemingly transferred to Hogwarts. Hogwarts rarely ever took in new students at such a late time of their school lives, let alone five of them?!?

Something was off with them, and Hermione is going to figure it out.

Didn't Jayden call Sierre Pads once? But I could've sworn I heard Professor Lupin call Sirius tha-

Hermione's eyes widened in realization. But how? How did Lily and James Potter travel to the future with their friends?!?

Well, there's only one way to find out.

Hermione knocked on the boy's dorm room which "Jayden" stayed at. Ramon answered the door and gave Hermione a smile.

"Hellos Hermione. What are you doing here?"

"Do you mind if I talk to you and your friends for a moment? In private."

Remus looked at the girl in confusion but opened the door further to invite the girl in.

Hermione saw Loretta laying on a bed with Jayden.

Perfect.

Everyone in the dorms turned to look at Hermione.

"Hi Mione!"

"Hello, Loretta, or shall I say, Lily?"

———————————————————————
The Next Day.

It was the day of quidditch tryouts. James and Sirius were bouncing with excitement as they held their school brooms and wore the Gryffindor quidditch uniforms. Sirius was trying to be a beater, James didn't really care what position he would get. He claimed that, "He was good at every position in quidditch." Remus and Lily sat with Hermione and watched the boys try out.

Yesterday was quite eventful, with Hermione figuring out their real identities and all. After a long explanation of how they got here, Hermione was left with only one question. A question of which that none of them could answer.

When to tell Harry?

Harry should definitely not be kept in the dark with this crucial piece of information. His parents were literally here for Merlin's sake. But, when was the right time to tell him? Was there even a right time?

Their thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice.

"SHUT IT"

"Thanks." Harry thanked Ginny and the others for diverting their attention to him.

"Alright, now then, remember just because you
made the team last year does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?"

James smiled proudly at his son and nodded like a few others.

"Good."

James and Sirius expertly flew around the quidditch pitch, leaving everyone in the dust, trying to desperately catch up to them.

Sirius even started flying backwards just to see the other's tiresome faces and smirk at them.

Harry watched in awe as he saw these kids fly like quidditch champions practicing for their next Quidditch World Cup.

After a tiring practice, Harry announced who would be on the team this year. Everyone anxiously waited for the boy to say the names.

"Alright! You all did great, but I think I know who's going to be on the team. For all of the chasers, I've chosen Ginny Weasley, Katie Bell, and Jayden Patterson."

Sirius patted James' back and looked at him with a smile.

Harry continued, "For the beaters, I've chosen Jimmy Peakes and Sierre Barnaby. Ron Weasley will be playing keeper. That's it! I do hope you all realize you did a good job, Great job everyone!"

Everyone soon started leaving. Sirius and James gave each other hugs and waved to the three people sitting at the stands.

Cormac Mclaggen stomped away with a salty frown on his face.

James and Sirius walked to Harry and Ron, still in their uniforms.

"Who pissed in his tea?" James asked them, referring Cormac.

Ron snorted. Harry laughed at the boy's comment, "I'm guessing he just really wanted to be a Keeper." He shrugged after saying.

_______________________________
Another chapter is done!

Also can I just thank you all for a moment. Like, we are literally at over 700 read!?!?

THAT'S LITERALLY FUCKING UNREAL.

I'm truly so so so grateful for every single one of you guys.

Some days I really struggle with being happy and positive, but just writing this story really lifts my mood.

Goodbye! I love you all <333