One

(Wolf Moon)

The Whitlock estate, which was just outside of Beacon Hills, and the biggest house that surrounded the place for miles. The Whitlocks were most preferably the richest families in the whole of Beacon Hills but they never bragged about their money and tried to act like normal people and not use their wealth to shove into peoples faces. In the highest windows of the entire building one of the lights was on, giving a slight light shining onto the driveway where a couple of unused cars were sitting. Looking into the window there was a girl standing in front of her closet with a messy bun in her hair and wearing an oversized Lacrosse t-shirt and some short-shorts that would peek out whenever she would reach up.

The night before school was probably the busiest night for all the popular people in the school for all the wrong reasons. Instead of catching up on their homework or assignments that were due in for the next day, instead they were planning out their outfits and picking out what they were going to do as an after school activity maybe. This is exactly what Isabella was doing, instead of doing school work like a normal student she was picking out an outfit that was going to start off her school year right. While she was picking out an outfit Isabella was on the phone to somebody who would always help pick out her outfits even though they had no idea about girls fashion and usually would just be the clothes holder and give the honest opinions of the outfits. Calling each other before the first day of school had become a sort of ritual for the two and they hadn't actually broken it since they started it which was the biggest record that the two have as being best friends.

Picking out two skirts from her closet and walking over to the camera holding the two of them up "Pink or white?"

Hearing the question, the boy picked up his head from watching his game and turned his eyes to the camera. Seeing the two skirts he pulled his lips to the side as if he was thinking "White" he spoke, still looking between the skirts "I haven't seen that skirt in a while"

Isabella looked down at the skirts and was happy with the decision and placed the white skirt on her blush pink chair. The Pink skirt went straight back into her closet to be most likely worn sometime this week. "That's because I didn't think I had any good button shirts to pair it with. Since I spilled beer on my other one and it wouldn't come out"

It was pretty normal for a party to happen and Isabella would spill something and usually the stain would come right out. However, the stain on this shirt wouldn't budge and she got really annoyed. So Isabella didn't wear the skirt for a really long time but almost everyone loved the skirt because it was like a staple piece of outfit for Isabella to wear.

The guy went back to watching his game, seeing that Isabella had gone back to her closet but still kept on checking to see if she had found a button shirt to go with the skirt "I thought you bought a new button shirt for the skirt, the last time we were out?" the guy questioned "I swear you bought like three shirts you thought would go"

"I did" Isabella answered, moving back over to her closet "But I wore them with different outfits and I can't swap outfits"

"What about your poke-a-dot button shirt that's in the side of your closet" the guy suggested "Would that go"

Hearing a suggestion from someone who knew almost next to nothing about girls' fashion was quite a shock to Isabella. Her head whipped around to her camera quite quickly as she locked at the boy wondering if he was joking or actually being serious and suggesting something real. Seeing the face the boy pulled when he looked at her proved that he wasn't trying to have a laugh and he was actually being serious about the whole situation and suggestion. Taking up the offer and suggestion, Isabella looked back into her closet at where the guy said the button shirt was and pulled out a poke-a-dotted button shirt and moved over to her chair. Placing the outfit out on the chair with the block heels, that she had already picked out for the outfit because it went with her bag, and looked at the outfit seeing if it would look cute.