Seven

Letharia Vulpina

Letharia Vulpina

The last few days had honestly been sent straight down from hell

The last few days had honestly been sent straight down from hell. It had been the worst two days the pack had most likely ever had to deal with. Stiles and Isabella were missing. The two out of the pack that usually had the right thing to say, or even just brought a little fun within the problems the pack faces. They were missing. Off the grid. Completely disappeared.

With them disappearing so quickly it placed right in front of them the feelings that they never wanted to admit. What Aiden was suspecting and the only person that said it out loud. Stiles was the Nogitsune and he had used Isabella's charmer ability to help him in everything that he needed to do. The Nogitsune had managed to feed his way into their minds and bring out a side of them that the two tried to keep buried down with pain and fear, the thing that the Nogitsune loved. The Oni had disappeared too, Beacon Hills had practically gone radio silent and for a town like this, that wasn't the best thing in the world.

The same night at the hospital, even with everything happening on the inside, all hell was breaking loose on the outside. Like everyone says there was never a dull moment in Beacon Hills and everyone was constantly thrown into something. Kira had managed to get rid of the electricity that was causing the main problems and hurt and injured quite a lot of people including someone very close to the pack. A wire had been cut and flying around quite dangerously around and with the water on the floor, the currents going through the water would have killed a human straight away. Isaac was the most injured out of the whole pack, the whole right side of his body being burned and it wasn't healing like it should do, instead it was incredibly slow and it didn't look very good for the boy.

Derek honestly wondered if he was going to go insane without Isabella by his side, without his Belle to hold. He wondered if this was exactly how Isabella felt when he wasn't around, being trapped by all the hunters that were out for the Hale family. Knowing that the Nogitsune was taking over her mind, Derek just wanted to save her from it all because he was hating it. He just wanted to know how long the Nogitsune had been weaving his way into her mind and if at any point Isabella tried to fight it away, fight him away until she gave up and just let him take over her mind. Gave into the darkness. Derek hadn't had a single moment of sleep ever since he left the hospital and came back to the loft. His body wouldn't let him sleep because of how worried he was for Isabella, his body almost refused him to sleep. Derek didn't want to miss them finding Isabella and bringing her back to the loft. Or at the off chance Isabella would come back to the loft, walk through the door and fall into his arms. That's all Derek was hoping for. Praying for. He just needed his Belle back.