Ten

Fury

Fury

TW: Before this chapter I just wanna say there are mentions of blood, guns, a little gore (blood) and a few other things

Please if any of this is upsetting just skip this chapter and carry on reading the rest of Moonlight Lover.

****

Sheriff Stilinski didn't appreciate being shaken awake by his idiotic son at one in the morning. Better yet being woken up at one in the morning to be talking about a murder. A certain murderer that he had once told his son to leave alone, but he knew deep down that Stiles wouldn't leave it alone. Stiles made it seem like the whole thing was really important, it was an emergency and something that definitely couldn't wait until the morning.

Isabella sat on the edge of Stiles's bed as Scott started to explain everything to Noah, not missing a single thing. Hiding some of the facts, such as the Kanima, since Noah had no idea about the supernatural world even existing. Stiles seemed to have figured a lot out, and even had circled Matt's photo and his name in the year book. The red circle around Matt signalled that he was the murderer, a teenage kid was a murderer. Other photos in the year book were crossed out and certain names had lines through them, but his name was in a box with an arrow pointing to his picture which was in the middle of the row.

"So this kid's the real killer?" Noah questioned, after both Scott and Stiles explained everything, while Isabella was pretty silent the whole time.

"Yeah," Stiles replied.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Dad come on," Stiles said, standing up from the chair, as he tried to prove to his dad that he was right "Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all you have to do is, like, look through their transcript and figure out which class they all had in common"

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave prompter, Kara, wasn't in Harris's class" Noah said.

Stiles looked around his room, feeling as if his father wasn't understanding him "All right, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guessed they dropped the charges against him?"