Three

Ice Pick

Ice Pick

Isabella was yet again running late which meant she was running around her room trying to finish getting ready

Isabella was yet again running late which meant she was running around her room trying to finish getting ready. All her makeup was done but her hair wasn't done and she hated the fact that her hair was in its natural state which didn't match her aesthetic with her headband. Isabella always made sure she dressed up sweetly to try and mask who she actually was on the inside with the glowing eyes, fangs and claws.

"Isabella you do know you were meant to leave 20 minutes ago?" Joseph questioned, leaning up against her door frame "I mean I really don't want to have to deal with you being late to school"

"I woke up late okay" Isabella said quickly, as she placed her headband on trying to fix her hair "The full moon apparently hit me more than I expected it to"

"I don't see any new marks on the walls" Joseph said, "You look fine grab your bag and coat and let's go, I'll drop you off"

"Serious life saver"

****

A barrel full of laughter rang through the sports hall as Scott fell from the climbing wall and was caught by the harness. Isabella watched as Allison knocked Scott's food which was the main cause of his fall from the wall which made her actually giggle a little. She covered it up by placing her hand over her mouth and leaned against Jackson trying to cover that she was lying because she didn't want Scott to know that she was laughing.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy" Coach said. "Alright next two"

"Me and Isa," Jackson said.

Isabella smiled at Jackson as they got suited up "Don't use wolf powers on me"

Instantly Jackson looked down feeling the horrible feeling when Isabella brought up the fact about his wolf bite. He hadn't told anyone what happened on the night of the full moon, because nothing had happened, the camera footage wasn't there, someone had deleted it and it was killing him.

"Watch it" Jackson taunted as they were on the wall "Derek might be worried with you at a height like this"

"Oh please, Derek's just worried about me becoming an alpha" Isabella laughed, "Or falling in love with someone else"