Nine

(Lunatic)

(Lunatic)

Scott couldn't even begin to imagine the trouble he was possibly going to be in if he stepped foot into the room with the closed door

Scott couldn't even begin to imagine the trouble he was possibly going to be in if he stepped foot into the room with the closed door. He had been waiting outside the door for what seemed like forever already feeling the presence of Stiles standing in his doorway waiting for him to step inside the room. Stiles had already promised Scott that once he stepped foot in the room he would go wait in his jeep for Scott and the mysterious person. When Stiles had quite randomly turned up to his house in his room saying that he needed to grab Isabella and get some fine whiskey and get into the jeep. Being like a mouse, Scott opened the door seeing the soft glow of the red LED lights that were placed around the room showing the clear as day shadow of Isabella curled up in bed.

"Izzy" Scott whispered sitting on the edge of her bed "Hey, Izzy Stiles wants us for something"

"Something like what?" Isabella questioned.

"I don't actually know" Scott replied, "He just asked for whiskey and for me to get you"

Isabella ran her hands over her face, looking over at her clock and letting out a pretty large sigh "Let me get ready and under the sink there should be a couple of fresh unopened bottles"

****

The three teens were now walking through the woods, while Isabella was carrying two bottles of whiskey and Stiles was hiding one in his jacket. The whole time Scott seemed to be complaining about why they were walking through the woods in the middle of the night but Stiles seemed to have an idea and if it involved whiskey Isabella was down. Stiles seemed to be keeping a close eye on Isabella as she walked through the woods considering she was wearing heels and the floor wasn't totally smooth to walk on.

"Where we going?" Scott asked for what seemed like the millionth time.

"You'll see"

"Stiles, darling" Isabella started, looking at the boy "You've said that response a million times now it's getting old. Just bloody tell us where we're going before Scott combusts into a million pieces"

"Plus me and Bella shouldn't really be out here" Scott started, following Stiles looking around at the woods surrounding them "My mom is in constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school"