Eleven

Battlefield

Battlefield

Before we start, I'm estimating there's like two weeks/three weeks between the last ep and this ep, or that's what I'm saying it's gonna be

****

Now

"You know when you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's called voluntary apnea." Stiles said, as he was sitting in the guidance counsellor's office, while lacing up his Lacrosse stick while talking "It's like no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding. But then you finally do let it in, that's when it stops hurting. It's not scary anymore. It's actually kind of peaceful."

"Are you saying you hope Matt felt some peace in his last moments?" Morrell asked, an eyebrow raised as the question was asked.

"I don't feel sorry for him"

"Can you feel sorry for the nine-year-old Matt who drowned?" Morrell questioned.

"Just because a bunch of dumbasses dragged him into a pool when he couldn't swim, doesn't really give him the right to go off killing them one by one" Stiles said, speaking everything that was piled up in his mind, things that he so badly wanted to get out "And by the way, my dad told me that the found a bunch of pictures of Bella on Matt's computer, way more than we thought there would be. And not just of her. He photoshopped himself into most of these pictures. Stuff like them holding hands, kissing, even one of them laying in bed together. You know, like he built the whole fake relationship. So yeah, maybe drowning when he was nine-years-old was what sent him off the rails, but the dude was definitely riding the crazy train."

"And how are you feeling about Bella?"

"I don't wanna--" Stiles said, his voice so quiet it couldn't even be counted as a whisper "I don't wanna talk about Bella"

Morrell nodded, feeling as if they needed to delve further into the session before she even got a small answer about how Stiles felt about Isabella. Even after Stiles having a couple of sessions with Morrell, he still hasn't explained or said how he truly felt surrounding what happened to Bella and the situation that she was currently in.