Eight

Movie Part Eight

////

It Should Feel So Wrong...

The wind was rushing through the trap, but nobody could feel anything due to them all being passed out. The Oni's swords hadn't killed them but sent them to a place that looked as if they were back in Isabella's mind. Derek was the first person to wake, slowly blinking to wake himself up quickly realising he was tied up, but the feeling was nothing knew. Looking ahead of him, worry was instantly shot through his body when he saw Eli passed out in front of him, his son also being tied up to a pole. Nothing seemed to be making any sense, it was only meant to be Allison that was the main problem but with the Oni killing them it seemed as if there was even more that they were missing.

****

Void had been waiting for this moment ever since he heard about Isabella being back in Beacon Hills. Being trapped somewhere for so long, Void had all the time in the world for his plan and how to change it and make it the final destination for everyone. He leaned up against the door frame of Isabella's room watching her as she laid in the bed. After everything had happened Isabella had passed out but it only meant one thing, her mind was completely open for Void to take over. He was in full control just how he always wanted to be. Staring at Isabella, Void started softly pleading for her to wake up, craving the attention he was missing. Moving closer to the bed, Void hoped his presence would wake Isabella up, he didn't know if this was possible but Void wished it was.

Inside her head Isabella felt as if she was losing a battle she was never meant to be fighting. The darkness was coming back stronger than ever and she knew her charmer side was always going to be stronger no matter what. Training to hide that side of her made it stronger and incredibly more powerful all thanks to the fact she never wanted to use it again and take someone's control away. Pushing everything away, Isabella screamed as loud as she could hoping something would happen, but nothing did. It was all too powerful.

"Sweetheart" Void said softly, his hand gently running through her hair "Come on sweetheart, you need to wake up"

Isabella hummed, a sweet sigh left her lips as she blinked her eyes open "I'm awake"

"Perfect" Void smiled, holding his hand out for Isabella to take, which she did gladly.

At first, Void thought it was going to be hard for Isabella to break but instead it was extremly easy. The two walked through the Hale house hand in hand, seeing the minimal destruction that the oni had caused. The bodies of everyone in the house still hadn't left and were laying lifeless on the floor, but there were no oni which gave Void and Isabella the freedom to roam wherever they wanted. The house was their safe haven and Void deffently wasn't going to let it go or give it up. Isabella walked through the house, stepping over everyones bodies before stopping at Derek's body. No matter what, there was always going to be a small part of Isabella that cared for Derek, Void Isabella or not, there was a small part of her that did. Crouching down, she ran her fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his face seeing how peacful and calm he looked.

"I'm so sorry Der-bear" Isabella whispered, making sure Void didn't hear her "But I've got no other choice"

"Belle, baby what are you doing?" Void questioned, taking a step closer towards Isabella, seeing that she was fully occupied with Derek "You don't need him remeber, I'm here now, I'm always gonna be here"

"I know that silly" Isabella said, a sickly sweet tone lacing her voice "But he's so pretty, she always makes the best choices"

"He's pathetic compared to me" Void scoffed, looking at the many photo's littering the walls "Kept you trapped and hidden away from me. What sort of person hides their one true love"