Ten

(Wolf's Bane)

(Wolf's Bane)

"Faster?" Isabella questioned

Isabella, Stiles and Scott were all sitting in Derek's car being chased by Kate Argent, while Derek was being chased on foot. With Isabella in the driving seat pressing her foot down going as quick as the sports car could possibly go trying to get Kate off her back or even just get a minute to breath since they have been getting chased for a while. Stiles was looking out the back window watching Kate as she kept on getting closer and closer towards the car but Isabella would get a good distance between them. It was a miracle that Isabella hadn't crashed the car with how fast they were going but she also knew that they needed to grab Derek and get him somewhere safe since he still was a fugitive.

"Much faster," Stiles said.

Isabella smirked her eyes flashing blue for a second "Well hold on boys, let's see how fast this camaro can actually go"

Speeding the car onto a side road, Isabella thought she would be able to get away from Kate but she just kept on following. Both of the boys were slowly starting to panic as Kate was slowly getting closer and closer towards the car with a smirk on her face knowing that she was hopefully going to grab three wolves if they could catch Derek before the cops grabbed him. Isabella pressed her foot down for the millionth time getting some distance between her and the hunter but knew that it wasn't going to last forever because Kate had one thing on her mind and it was forever going to be catching wolves.

"Hey, Izzy I don't think you're grasping the context of a car chase" Scott said, panic lacing his voice as he saw the hunters car coming up closer to Derek's car.

Isabella gripped the wheel tiger feeling her nails digging into her palm "If I go any faster I'll kill us"

"Well if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us," Stiles said.

Isabella gives in to what Stiles says and starters driving the same speed as she was driving before watching as Kate stops. A small smile rests on her lips as she knows that Kate has finally come off their tracks and they should be okay. Stiles looked back out of the window confused as to why Kate had stopped chasing them but knew that it gave them a second to actually breathe. Seeing that she was gone and off their trail, Stiles pulled out his walkie-talkie that he stole from his dad and turned it on so they could find out where Derek was running.