Two

117

117

The pouring down rain hit against the jeep as they all sat in the warmth of the jeep not uttering a single word to each other

The pouring down rain hit against the jeep as they all sat in the warmth of the jeep not uttering a single word to each other. Nobody even dared to look at each other as they ended up just all sitting in their thoughts wondering how something like this could have happened and what was the real reason behind it all. Teenage Derek was still unconscious resting in the backseat of the jeep with his head resting on Isabella's lap and his feet curled up just gently hitting Lydia who was also demoted to the back. Scott had placed Derek in the back seat and told Isabella to sit with Derek in the off chance that he would wake up. They hoped that it was just his body that was aged back and his mind was still in tack. It would make everything 100 times easier for them. Stiles kept on looking through his rear view mirror at the girls in the back seat, slightly worried because he had no idea what Derek was like as a teenage wolf and if he randomly attacked it would worry Stiles completely.

As soon as Stiles pulled up outside of the Animal Clinic, everything started to become more real for everyone. If they ever got a normal teenage moment they would honestly pay someone mass amount of money, but Beacon Hills wasn't going to give them a normal teenage time, they just weren't allowed it. Lydia was the first one to get out of the jeep and ran straight into the Animal Clinic to alert Deaton that they had arrived and to set everything up, making sure that the metal table in the middle of the room was clear. Isabella looked down at the teenage Derek resting in her lap not really knowing what to do because she had a strong feeling that Derek had no idea they were together. It did hurt Isabella since all she wanted was some normal time with Derek and not her having to rescue him from something. It wasn't long before, Scott was picking Derek up bridal style and walking through the rain into the Clinic and placing the teenage Derek down onto the table.

Deaton watched as Scott placed Derek on the metal table moving to the side so he could get a decent look at the boy. Straight away, Deaton looked over to Isabella who was trying to look anywhere but Derek and Deaton could see the worry and slight stress running through Isabella it was practically radiating off her.

"Wow" were the first words Deaton could say, it was the first words that anyone had ever said or heard since they made the drive back from Mexico.

"Wow?" Stiles questioned, his voice incredibly intrigued just wanting an honest answer from Deaton on his thoughts on this whole situation "Wow as in, I've seen this before and know exactly what to do, kind of wow? Cause that's the kind of wow we're hoping for"