Ten

Time Of Death

Time Of Death

Peter had become an FBI Profiler/Agent against his very own nephew and girlfriend, as he tried to find out what they two were hiding

Peter had become an FBI Profiler/Agent against his very own nephew and girlfriend, as he tried to find out what they two were hiding. It was becoming very clear that they were hiding something since they were constantly having private conversations or even messaging each other even when they were in the same room. Peter was trying so hard to connect the dots and even resorted to snooping around the loft trying to find hidden things that would give him a better idea of what the couple were hiding. After finding the un-touched box in the kitchen drawer Peter wanted to know more and was going to do anything in his path to find out what the two were hiding.

Isabella still wasn't feeling 100% after the whole being poisoned and nearly dying moment, so for the past couple of days she had been bed bound. Derek was watching Isabella, making sure she stayed in bed and was getting better and growing her strength back not just for her but for everything else that was happening in Beacon Hills at the moment. With the Dead pool hanging over their heads, and the secrets that Derek was keeping from Isabella, all he wanted was for his girlfriend to be safe and back to the health she once was before everything had happened. Finally looking a little like herself again, Isabella made her way down the spiral staircase getting ready to leave the loft and head over to Scott's because they yet again had come up with a plan to hopefully find the source of the dead pool. The plan had been set in stone for a couple of days but they all wanted to make it perfect as well as they needed help from Isabella and she wasn't allowed to leave her bed so the Pack had to wait.

"Woah, pump the breaks sweetheart" Peter said, catching Isabella before she left the loft, using his finger to motion for Isabella to move closer to him in the kitchen "We need to chat, young lady"

"Who are you?" Isabella questioned, jumping up so she was sitting on the counter "My mother, and sorry to be annoying Peter, but I have somewhere to be. If you completely forgot we have a dead pool hanging over our heads"

"This won't take long, Bella, just need you to do something" Peter said, pulling out a packet of pills from his pocket and popping one of the small pills from the packet and handing it to Isabella while also giving her water "Noticed the packet was full and we can't be having that. I remember you once telling Derek these things are the perfect escape from the pain the red devil causes"