Twelve

Master Plan

Master Plan

After having a bit of a disagreement with her father about going to help Scott and Isaac, Isabella was running towards the school

After having a bit of a disagreement with her father about going to help Scott and Isaac, Isabella was running towards the school. Joseph was right in being worried about Isabella but he didn't really have a say in stopping her from doing anything that involved the supernatural since she had been a wolf for longer than Scott and Isaac, which meant she would be a better help. Isabella ran into the school, wiping the tears away that she shed at the fact Jackson was lying lifeless on the Lacrosse field. When Isabella ran into the boys changing room she instantly scrunched her nose up at the thought of having to smell anything from Stiles's locker so they could catch a scent. It was something she hated about being a wolf.

"Eww" Isabella complained, holding Stiles's shirt in her hands "Do I really have to smell this? Can't I just follow and fight instead"

Scott went to reply, but something else caught his eye. Derek Hale was standing in the locker room.

"We need to talk"

Then Peter came from behind the lockers.

"All of us"

"What the fuck?" Isabella cursed, "How is he even still alive?"

"You know, I thought the same thing" Derek said, sending Isabella a look to say 'I'll explain later' because this whole thing was insane "When I saw Scott talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station."

"Okay, hold on" Scott said, getting ready to back himself up "He, he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

Isabella was still looking at Peter, still shocked at how he was even alive when she watched his throat being slashed by Derek. Every few seconds she would blink making sure that she wasn't just imagining Peter standing behind his nephew listening into the whole conversation and sometimes looking at Isabella. If anything, to the Hales Isabella was someone they all wanted to meet.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one" Peter agreed with Scott, basically at the same time proving that he was actually alive "Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous"