Seven

Movie Part Seven

Movie Part Seven

////

This Is So Wrong

It didn't take the mother and son long before they managed to find themselves out of the woods and into the road

It didn't take the mother and son long before they managed to find themselves out of the woods and into the road. The rain had finally stopped, but both Isabella and Eli looked incredibly washed out because of the rain, which also meant their hair was all over their faces, sticking to every place they got. Looking up at the sky, Isabella tried to figure out how late it was, or even get a gist of where they even were because it was clear that the two of them had just ran straight out of the woods. Still trying to catch her breath, Isabella pulled her phone out of her pocket checking everything while also getting a ride back since honestly Isabella didn't want to have to walk back.

Still in a little amount of shock, Eli watched his mom as she worked quietly on her phone. He didn't really fully understand everything that was happening or who Allison even was. Come to think of it, Eli had never even heard of anyone called Allison from anyone. Stiles never once said someone called Allison in his stories about their adventures and random stories he told him about his dad. Every time Eli wanted to ask his mom about who Allison was, he saw the look on his moms face and his mouth instantly was sewn shut and Eli didn't say a thing. Instead of asking questions, Eli laid up against his mom wrapping his arms around, just wanting a hug but also was incredibly cold and needed warming up.

To their surprise, Noah came up out of the blue and offered them a ride before she could even call anyone. In a way, Isabella guessed that something had happened and Nah was checking on everyone making sure they were okay, just like a perfect Sheriff would. Eli jumped in the back, for once it was not him getting taken home because he caused a problem or a crime that definitely was to get back at his father. With Isabella in the front, she stayed glued to her phone, her nails tapping against the screen, sometimes for longer periods of time than others. The car was silent, but it definitely wasn't for long since Noah was looking over at Isabella trying to see who she was messaging because it definitely wasn't Derek.

"How is he?" Noah questioned, the break in his voice clear as day to both Eli and Isabella "Has he said how he is?"

"Fine, he's dealing with a case" Isabella answered, trying to keep it vague, "Still wants to know about Lydia"