Twelve

Insatiable and The Divine Move

The three teens had explained everything to Noah including the fact that Void had hidden Lydia somewhere

The three teens had explained everything to Noah including the fact that Void had hidden Lydia somewhere. Now that Isabella wasn't close to the Nogitsune she had no idea where Lydia had been taken and it put them in a complete stop because of the fact they had nowhere to go. The whole time Isabella wasn't really talking as much, but she knew one thing that was so true it was slightly scary, Void was in love with Isabella and would do anything he could to get to her. Which was why she was thinking that Void had taken Lydia, not only for his sick game but also because it would get Isabella closer to him.

While Isabella was at the Sheriff's station, Derek made his way to Argent's place to talk. After what happened and the fact Argent held a gun to his head, Derek wanted to know what would have happened. He wanted to know if Argent was actually going to shoot. After a while, Noah walked back into his office watching as the teens looked up at him and wanted to know what he had found.

"We got an APB out of Lydia's car" Noah said, closing the door behind him so nobody walked into his office "Every unit on the road is looking for her."

"Isn't there anything else that we could do?" Scott questioned.

"At this hour" Noah said "No, not really"

Isabella found herself looking down at her nails, letting out a breath of worry. If there was nothing they could do they were practically in a waiting game. They had fallen right back into his trap.

"He took her for a reason, dad" Stiles said, "Just like he used Bella for his game. It's the exact same thing, but this time it's Lydia"

Isabella looked up, moving over so she was standing next to Scott "Look, if we can figure out the why, then we'll figure out where."

"Okay" Noah said softly, looking through the window making sure nobody was listening in on their conversation "What would a Nogitsune need with a Banshee?"

"I don't know, Lydia's pretty good at finding dead bodies" Stiles revealed, trying to take a guess as to why Void needed Lydia "Maybe he needs to find a body"