One

Movie Part One

Movie Part One

///

Original Chapter

Young Elijah Aiden Joseph Hale always woke up before the sun rose

Young Elijah Aiden Joseph Hale always woke up before the sun rose. It was like his little skill that he had picked up over time, that waking up before the sun had risen was the perfect time for him to be awake and full of energy for the day. As soon as he woke up, Eli had crawled out of his bed, throwing the duvet onto the floor along with the blankets and teddies that littered his bed as he slept before sneaking out of his room and through the quiet house. Growing up in Florida, Eli had picked up a few things and also living in this house for a while the young boy had managed to learn where all the secrets and the perfect ways to sneak around without having to wake the whole house up, which was just his parents. Moving further down the hallway, Elijah walked up to his parents room, pushing open the door and standing in the doorway looking into the slightly dark room apart from the small amount of light that was coming from the bay window.

Isabella Trixie Hale was sleeping how she had been sleeping for years, wrapped up in Derek's arms using his chest as her pillow. Even if Isabella was asleep first Derek always made sure that Isabella was resting her head on his chest as she slept as if she was his safety blanket for the night. Derek Hale, had his hand placed over Isabella's while she was also in his arms. The two were happily and peacefully sleeping, finally having a moment of peace after everything that had been happening in their lives before. Still standing in the doorway, Elijah waited for a single movement from his parents to prove that they were awake. He waited for anything, trying not to blink because he didn't want to miss the smallest amount of movement. Feeling a presence, Isabella started to stir slightly, opening her eyes up seeing a small figure standing in the doorway and she couldn't help but smile. Being woken up by her son was something Isabella loved, but she loved the small game they would play whenever Elijah was awake first.

"Belle stop moving" Derek muttered, his voice incredibly sleepy, but still incredibly sexy "Just go back to sleep"

"We wont get much more sleep baby" Isabella muttered, a smile appearing on her face "There's a little wolf that's wide awake"