Five

(The Tell)

(The Tell)

Third wheeling

Third wheeling. Something that everyone hated to do but always ended up getting thrown into. Exactly this situation Isabella was in right now. She was sitting in the back of Lydia's car while Jackson and her were sitting in the front arguing about what movie to watch. Jackson asked Isabella to come because he wanted a second opinion on the movie and also wanted someone to talk to that understood everything he said about movies because sometimes Lydia didn't have a clue what he was saying. Isabella was getting pretty bored of hearing the power couple argue and was ready to go herself to pick a movie because the two couldn't agree on anything no matter how many movie options the two brought up.

"Now, Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever" Jackson started, trying to get Lydia to agree to watch a basketball movie "It is the best sports movie ever made"

"No"

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper" Jackson tried again.

"No"

"Lydia, I swear to God you're gonna like it" Jackson complained "Isa even liked it and she was on edge at first. Isa tell her"

Isabella sighed, moving forward so her chin was resting on Jackson's shoulder "It was an alright movie Lydia. Maybe you should give it a shot?"

"No"

Jackson groaned, "I am not watching the Notebook again" he complained.

Two second later, Isabella was being dragged into the movie store because Jackson was going to rent the Notebook. Even though the two didn't want to watch it, Jackson could never say no to Lydia whenever she gave him the eyes. Isabella sighed as she was walking around the movie store looking at the movies getting pretty bored since Jackson hadn't found the Notebook yet even though he has had to rent it out so many times that it was indented in his brain at this point. Jackson moved around another aisle making sure that Isabella was still following him.

"Can anyone help us find the Notebook?" Jackson called out.

"Seriously, Jacks" Isabella questioned "Way to make us look like a couple wanting to watch a romantic movie"