Eleven

(Co-Captain) and (Formality) Part One

TW~~ Tourture, Kate Argent, Mentions of house fire, Losing parents as well as some other things please read at your own risk

The last two days had been eventful to say the least in the once quiet town of Beacon Hills. Isabella had finally found out who the alpha was and let's just say she wondered why her mate mark was even now plastered on her wrist for a Hale. Peter Hale, the uncle of Derek Hale, the once patient she would talk to whenever her father was working late during the summer, the patient she would rant to whenever a problem in her life came up. On top of finding the alpha, Peter made it even worse with Scott and Isabella by taking Melissa on a date, scaring the two teens at how easy it was for him to get into their lives. Chris Argent, who had begun to believe Jackson was the second bata, tracked down the boy and threatened him while he was alone, but Scott and Stiles came to his rescue claiming they were taking him to go and see Isabella. Then Derek tried to kill Jackson, and would have actually done it if Scott hadn't stopped him, also claiming it would ruin his relationship with Isabella, which in reality it would. Moments later, and in reality were talking seconds, hunters also known as Kate Argent ambushed the house, managing to wound Scott with practically an inch of his life.

As for the younger Hale, he had somehow gone MIA after his house was ambushed by hunters. Scott had tried to call him and even got Isabella to try but the two couldn't seem to get in contact with the Hale. Isabella brushed it off and he was healing and just needed the time to heal but Scott thought it was something else. He had a small worry that Derek had been taken by hunters, which in hindsight was true.

In the basement/ bunker of the Hale house, Kate had led her niece Allison down showing her what the Argent's actually do. The young girl watched as Kate had tortured Derek, electrocuting the wolf over and over again until he was gasping for a moment of piece. This now left Allison withholding the biggest secret that she knew the supernatural was real from her friends but also her family.

****

With everything that has been happening recently, Isabella, Allison and Lydia had all forgotten about the Formal and didn't have a dress yet. So today was the day when the girls were spending the whole day panic buying and getting a dress for the Formal. Isabella picked up her leather jacket and bag running down the stairs hearing more than one voice in her kitchen. When Isabella walked into the kitchen she was taken aback when she saw Kate Argent with a cup of coffee in front of her while she was talking to her father.