Chapter 2

More Bad Than Good

More Bad Than Good

It was as if Scott and Stiles wanted to relive nights but this time do it with some better help, supernatural help

It was as if Scott and Stiles wanted to relive nights but this time do it with some better help, supernatural help. After they found the car, nobody was in the car and Scott saw something that looked somewhat like a wolf but it wasn't really like a wolf, more like a coyote. The two best friends felt like they needed some better help, and also Scott just hoped he could get their mind off everything they were worrying about. They called the same person hoping that they would help them, and after a little bit of persuasion, the person agreed.

Isabella ran through the woods, feeling the wind run through her hair and all her thoughts disappear. She knew exactly why Scott and Stiles had asked for her help, and honestly she was quite happy they did. The more and more she was worrying about Derek and where he was, the more and more Isabella was becoming a little feral and it wasn't a good look. So instead, Isabella planned on doing everything she possibly could to get her mind off Derek and just hope that he was safe.

The three started to walk deeper into the woods, since Scott had found something that could hopefully help them. With it being night they could quickly run through the woods without a problem, but with the idea that the coyote was running around it wasn't really safe. With their only light source being Stiles's torch plus Scott and Isabella sometimes looking through their wolf eyes, Scott was able to find what he had stumbled on before. Scott led the two of them to the little den in a cave that he had found before, but this time they all went inside. Isabella couldn't actually help but turn her nose up at the place and how horrible it looked, but saw the little things that were hidden in there, they were covered in dirt and a little grime but it looked like a keepsake, something that this coyote was keeping to almost keep them from going rogue.

"You see this? This is Malia's" Stiles said, picking up a coat, it looked extremely similar to the one they saw in the photo Noah showed them "Remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo."

Scott leaned over and picked up a teddy bear and suddenly looked up at the two "We shouldn't be in here"

"What do you mean?" Stiles questioned, in a little bit of confusion.