Twelve

(Formality) 

(Formality) 

(Part Two)

TW~~ Torture, Kate Argent, Mentions of house fire, Losing parents as well as some other things please read at your own risk

Underneath the Hale house, in the bunker Kate had set up to torture wolves, Derek was still chained up to the metal bars. He had finally got a second to breathe with the hunters being out the room but he just guessed that they were planning on doing something else to him. Instead of using electricity they were gonna do something else because it had been quiet for some time. Derek had sweat dripping down his body after all the torture that had happened to him that he had completely forgotten what it felt like to be normal.

To add to the already burning tension that was in the room, Kate Argent walked in with a smirk resting on her lips. There was definitely something different about her as she walked back into the room this time, something different about her.

"I brought you a little present and I do hope you sincerely like it" Kate's sickly sweet voice broke the silence that was in the room "Bring them in but first. Do inject them with a little more and can't have them waking up just yet. The funs only just beginning"

Derek smelled the scent before his eyes even got a look at who Kate brought as his present. Strawberries and a small hint of pine as if they had been running through the woods. The perfect scent match for Isabella, his Belle, the teen girl he was slowly letting in.

Two hunters cladded her side, holding her arms letting her feet drag across the floor not caring about scuffing up her very expensive shoes. Isabella was still knocked out and her head was hanging low as she was being dragged into the room, her hair covering her face as Derek's eyes never left her frame once. Derek saw through her hair that was in an updo for the formal, makeup cladding her face making her look like a pure goddess, the green dress fitting her like a glove with heels that the fronts had been taken off from the hunters dragging her along the floor. Suddenly the two hunters stopped in front of Derek making sure that Isabella was facing him so Derek had no choice but to look at the teen who was knocked out.