One

Tattoo

Tattoo

Isabella stood in the bathroom of her new home

Isabella stood in the bathroom of her new home. Well, it was Derek Hale's new apartment, but she had spent so much of summer staying at her place it was practically her new apartment as well. She ran her fingers through her freshly cut hair that she decided to do half way through summer and shocked everyone, including Derek because she didn't tell anyone what she was doing. However, Derek couldn't deny that Isabella looked extremely attractive with short hair and it just made him fall for her even more than he already was.

Derek walked into the bathroom shirtless, stretching as he did so his muscles were perfectly on show through the mirror. Isabella was focusing on her lipstick but suddenly stopped and let her eyes trail to Derek and if it was as if she became a statue. Watching Derek stretch was something that made Isabella pause and most of the time Derek did it on purpose to annoy her because he knew exactly what it did to her. With a low chuckle, Derek wrapped his arms around Isabella's waist, his fingers gently going underneath the waist-band of her white skirt and he began to gently tap.

"You escaped this morning" Derek whispered in her ear, peppering kisses down her neck, seeing the makeup that she had used to cover up certain things.

"I didn't escape, I just needed to get up" Isabella said, finishing up her lipstick "I've got a lot of stuff to do today"

Derek ran his tongue from the base of her ear all the way down her neck before placing a soft kiss on her shoulder pushing her spaghetti-string down from her top "Could you maybe add me to a lot of stuff to do today?"

"You dog" Isabella laughed, pushing Derek away who stayed closer to her because he had his arms wrapped around her waist "And please stop attacking my neck I've just covered them up"

"Why cover them up?" Derek questioned, resting his chin on her shoulder "I want all the horny teenagers to know you're taken"

"I think they already do, ya know since Lydia can't keep her mouth shut" Isabella said, placing her lipstick back in its place on the counter "And my insta has been updated almost everyday and you're in most of the pictures"

Moonlight LoverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara