Six

Frayed/ Motel California

Song for this chapter-- now I know it's only short but seriously when I listen to this I just see Isabella and Derek fully just sitting in the loft

Song for this chapter-- now I know it's only short but seriously when I listen to this I just see Isabella and Derek fully just sitting in the loft. Derek reading while playing with Isabella's hair while Isabella is like drawing him or something. Definitely a Jeremy Jordan moment, but it's too cute that I couldn't pass it up.

So song for this chapter is...

I never planned on someone like you/ Don't come a-knocking -- Newsies Cast Recording.

****

The awkwardness was practically in the air in Derek's loft as they were waiting for Scott to show up after talking to Allison. Everyone in the room could feel how awkward it was, but like usual, they didn't want to bring it up or even ask what was happening. It might have just been a normal fight that happened with every relationship, but when you're dealing with two stubborn people it is almost impossible for one of them to even admit they were wrong. So instead everyone else just had to deal with the awkwardness and just had to see all the longing glances that the two were giving each other.

Derek was giving Isabella more longing glaces, just hoping that she would even look at him for a second. He could see that she had been crying for most of the night and looked as if she hadn't slept a wink. Derek had been trying to call and text her ever since the fight, but Isabella wasn't giving him anything. She was fully ignoring him and it was breaking his heart in two.

"I know where they are," Scott said, as he opened the door to Derek's loft, seeing everyone already around the table.

"Same building as the Argents" Derek replied, a slight annoyance in his voice, it was the pain of Isabella being in the room but not even looking his way "We know"

"Cora and I followed the twins," Boyd explained, looking back to where Scott was.

"Maybe they wanted us to know" Isabella said, her voice slightly raspy, since she had been crying for the whole night "That's why they timed it right, when Scott was talking to Ali"