One

(Omgea)

(Omgea)

TW: Before we start this chapter there is a small mention of eating an organ (A liver) just wanted to let you know (****) (****) will be there to show when this begins and when it ends if you want to skip the part

TW: Graphic detail, well it's not graphic graphic but its graphic (****) (****) will be there when it begins and when it ends.

****

"Darling" Joseph Whitlocks voice rang through her step-daughter's room "Darling, are you gonna wake up? Lydia has been blowing up your phone"

After the whole Formal fiasco with Lydia being bitten by Peter and was now in the hospital recovering, she needed everything possible to get her mind off being in the hospital, and that was Isabella. The whole time she was in the hospital Isabella had been in Lydia's room helping her in any way that she possibly could. They spent days on end looking through magazines, online shopping, slagging off every guy possibly and Lydia questioning Isabella on everything about Derek Hale. Even though Lydia didn't know it was Derek Hale just yet, she just knew he was a dark broody man that Isabella was definitely falling for day by day.

Isabella gently rolled over letting the light from her window hit her face "Yep. How many messages were there exactly?"

"Over 15 for sure" Joseph said, leaning up against the door frame "Something about her father annoying her and she was in dyer need of a Bella talk"

"Can you take me?" Isabella questioned, finally sitting up running her fingers through her blonde hair "I really can't be bothered driving today"

"Sure" Joseph smiled "Stiles can take you to school"

Isabella moved her duvet, letting her eyes move over to her step-father "Seriously the sheriff's son can take me to school. You really think I'm going to school"

"Oh most definitely" Joseph replied, flicking the light on in Isabella's room "If not you're grounded and the key to your balcony doors will go back in my locked office"

Isabella finally got up from her bed feeling the close side wondering how long it had been cold for. It did look as if someone had fallen asleep beside her but they had definitely left early hours of the morning leaving that side of the bed completely freezing, which was definitely not the best feeling in the world. Instead, Isabella brushed that thought from her mind and moved into her bathroom to get ready for the day, which included turning up at school but it definitely didn't mean staying in school. As soon as Isabella looked in the mirror she saw the yellow and purple bruise sitting on her collarbone from one of the hunters that didn't seem to be leaving or healing with her werewolf healing. She let her fingers gently brush against it seeing if it seemed to look as if it was healing but it still definitely hurt to touch, which was proved by the hiss that left Isabella's lips.