Seven

I

I.E.D

PREVIOUSLY ON MOONLIGHT LOVER

"Lydia" Isabella said, walking into the room, while Kira following behind her "I've been looking for you, what's hiding in this room"

Kira tapped Isabella's shoulder pointing towards the record player that was playing, but there was no music in. Banshee moment.

"What do you hear?"

"They key" Lydia said, her voice almost animatronic "The key to break the code"

Grabbing Lydia's laptop, as soon as she had it in her hands, Lydia went straight to work. The code was still displaying on the screen, while Lydia was typing multiple things trying to figure out how to break the code now she had the key.

Lydia's laptop suddenly changed, this time in the middle of the screen was a box and the word keyword written next to it. Kira looked extremely confused, but Isabella looked worried seeing how Lydia still hadn't snapped out of her mind which only meant her Banshee predictions were still working. Letting her mind take over, Lydia started typing out letters.

ALLISON

The code began to change since Lydia figured out what the key word was. Name after name started to appear with numbers beside them, the numbers changing from being quite high to incredibly low.

LYDIA MARTIN 20

SCOTT McCALL 25

DEREK HALE 15

KIRA YUKIMURA 5

ISABELLA WHITLOCK 45

"What is this?" Kira asked, watching as the names appeared on the screens.

"It's a list of supernaturals in Beacon Hills" Lydia replied "It's a dead pool"

Isabella looked at the names, seeing that her name was on the dead pool and the number next to her name was higher than everyone else's. But then something else caught her eye, a name she never thought she would see again.