Nine

The Fox And The Wolf

Outside of the High school, Void waited for his sweetheart to come running into his arms

Outside of the High school, Void waited for his sweetheart to come running into his arms. Being away from her for so long made his heart ache and now he had full control over Stiles he was free to control him however he liked and the first thing he did was call for his sweetheart. Void knew that it was going to be a long shot for Isabella to even listen to his call but a small part of him knew that he still had control over her, it was just the question of how strong was that said control he had. Void started to worry as the time went on but hoped that he would have his Charmer by his side again and his plan would become stronger because of his chamber.

As Isabella pulled up outside of the High school, there was only one thought on her mind and it was overpowering everything. Finding Void and reuniting with him after being gone from him for so long. The last thing she remembered was Void passing out in front of her and Isabella practically screaming for him to come back to her, and now she was finally going to be able to see him again. Isabella practically jumped out of her car and ran straight over to Void jumping into her arms, wrapping her own arms around him feeling calm knowing he was safe. With Isabella latched onto his arm, the perfect place Void wanted her, so he knew where she was at all times. The two walked into the school, strolling down the empty corridors going towards the classroom that they needed, passing the others without even giving them a single glance.

"Coming in on a Saturday" Isabella's sickly sweet voice rang through the classroom "That's dedication. Or complete stupidity"

"Thank you, sweetheart" Void smiled, pecking Isabella's temple "Now, where is she hiding them?"

"I'm sorry" Mr Yukimura apologised, trying not to show his worried expression for the teens "I don't know what you're talking about"

Void looked at the books, pulling one out slightly, getting Isabella to check behind it "Her little knives. Daggers." when Isabella didn't see anything she would throw the book on the floor and look at the next one "I know what they are. We both know what they are. Belle, sweetheart, wanna fill him in"

"Physical representations of her tails" Isabella replied, smirking at Yukimura before looking back at a book.

Void smiled lovingly at Isabella, impressed with her answer knowing that she had remembered everything he had said. He smacked the book out of her hand that she was holding, letting it fall down to the floor with the rest.