Ten

Alpha Pack

Alpha Pack

After Stiles had lost Scott to Deucalion, he ran straight towards Derek and Isabella who were passed out in the elevator

After Stiles had lost Scott to Deucalion, he ran straight towards Derek and Isabella who were passed out in the elevator. However, when he got there, Isabella was nowhere to be seen and looked as if she had completely disappeared. It didn't even look as if there was a blood trail giving them a little indication as to where Isabella had disappeared to. Stiles had a horrible feeling in his gut about where Isabella had disappeared to but he didn't want to say anything.

Dropping down to his knees next to Derek, he held his fist up not really wanting to go through the same pain again. In the moment, Stiles didn't really know how else he could wake up Derek and the only option he could think about was causing Derek pain. He started slapping him multiple times screaming out for Derek to wake up or even do something. Holding his hand into a first, Stiles went to punch Derek, but his eyes shot open and Derek gripped onto Stiles's wrist so he couldn't even hit Derek.

"Where is she?" Derek questioned, looking quite panicked when he couldn't see Jennifer or even Isabella.

"Jennifer?" Stiles questioned, feeling as if Derek wanted to know where the crazy person had disappeared off to "Gone, with Scott's mom"

"She took her?"

"Yeah" Stiles nodded, feeling as if he had taken a whole bottle of Advil with how much adrenaline he had in his body "If that's not enough kick to the balls. Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here"

Stiles practically pulled Derek up from the ground.

"Where's Cora?" Derek questioned "Or Belle. Stiles, where's Belle?"

Stiles looked at Derek not really knowing how he was going to react if he said he had no idea where Isabella was. The look on Stiles's face told Derek everything and he was pretty worried because Isabella was practically defenceless against her old pack.

****

Isabella woke up to herself coughing violently as she shot up from the bed she had never even slept on before. The more she coughed and sputtered the more she felt her eyes watering as if she was trying to cough something up. That's when it all came spewing out. Black blood that had a mix of wolfsbane and mistletoe as of Isabella has been force fed all the things that were dangerous to a wolf. Isabella let out a painful sob as she pushed herself up to the top of the bed, curling up on herself feeling as if something wasn't right and everything was out of her control. Usually the lunar eclipse would make any wolf weak, but Isabella was feeling stronger but still not having control of the wolf that she tried so badly to keep at bay.