Four

117 Part Three

117 Part Three

The rest of the ride was completely silent, since nobody dared to talk and get a sarcastic reply from Stiles

The rest of the ride was completely silent, since nobody dared to talk and get a sarcastic reply from Stiles. This was actually becoming a huge problem for Derek because he wanted to know more about Isabella and in all fairness he just wanted her to talk since he loved the sound of her voice. Sometimes Isabella would look through the rearview mirror at Derek and smile softly and he would smile back and sometimes even mouth different pickup lines making her laugh but she would have to cover it up. She even giggled at one of them and got a glare from Stiles because he knew exactly what was happening and he didn't like it one bit.

"So we somehow got Derek out with just a warning" Isabella said softly, hoping Derek wasn't actually listening into her conversation with Stiles "That's definitely going to bite us in the ass later"

"Bite us in the ass, bite us" Stiles said, repeating her words, slight sarcasm lacing his voice "I'm already in deep stuff for lying and now this... I'm screwed. More screwed than usual"

"Just come up with something that actually sounds truthful" Isabella said, leaning back in her seat "You're usually decently good at lying. Just come up with something on the spot"

Stiles tapped his steering wheel a couple of times in a rhythm "Yeah, lying is your thing Bella"

"Thanks Stiles" Isabella said, looking back at Derek "You good there, babe?"

Derek looked at Isabella, still feeling as if she was the most beautiful-est girl he had ever met. "I'm fine, but I don't know your name, gorgeous. Wanna maybe fill me in"

"Isabella"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl"

Quickly Stiles pulled up outside of Scott's house, stopping the jeep and quickly jumping out glaring at Isabella. It had become Stiles's new thing to glare at Isabella whenever he needed her to do something. Isabella stepped out of the jeep, leaving her jacket on the seat, closing the door behind her and instantly was pulled to the side by Stiles.

"Please can we remember that" Stiles began, pointing towards Derek who was still sitting in the jeep "Isn't your boyfriend"

"I know, I know" Isabella replied, "I'll stop, I promise"