Three

Chaos Rising

Chaos Rising

"She's not dead"

"She's not dead"

Yet again Derek was denying what he had been told by Isaac, what had been said around the room. He wasn't believing it no matter how many times someone told him. Derek paced the floor, not wanting to let the idea of him not having one of his Beta's sink in and letting it be real. He wasn't letting it be real. Even when Isabella tried to get Derek to listen, he didn't, he just snapped. Hating the fact he had snapped at Isabella, at his Belle, but he didn't know what else to do.

"Derek, he said, there's a dead body. It's Erica" Stiles said, he was now trying to get Derek to just believe that what Isaac said was true "Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation"

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek snapped in question.

"Someone else" Isabella said, it sounded like she snapped as well, definitely feeling Derek's pain "It can't have been Erica"

"Maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle" Scott said, trying to defuse some of the tension in the room "The one who saved you?"

Isaac shook his head, curling in on himself as he spoke "No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was"

Everyone could feel the tension in the room, more with Derek and Isabella after the two of them have both snapped at each other. They were on either ends of the room not once looking at each other, and usually the two would be sneaking glances at each other, softly smiling at each other whenever they got the chance. However, this time the both of them were cold towards each other.

"What if that's like how Erica died?" Stiles questioned, but it was more like a suggestion than a question "They put them against each other during the full moon and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunder dome"

"Then we get them out tonight"

Isabella scoffed at Derek's comment, feeling as if he always decided to do something without thinking. The two had completely gone into a little spat and were definitely making it known to everyone in the room.