Fifteen

A Promise To The Dead

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A Promise To The Dead

And

Smoke And Mirrors

It still didn't feel real

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It still didn't feel real. None of anything that had just happened felt real. Even when Isabella and Derek were laid in bed, wrapped up in sheet's. Derek intertwined his fingers with Isabella's, the ring shimmering against the soft light in the room. Isabella pulled her and Derek's hand down towards her lips pressing them against the back of Derek's hand. There were no words that were needed between the two, it was all said in the soft kiss that Isabella gave to Derek. It had all the words that Isabella couldn't say out loud.

****

"Everything's fine" Stiles said, reassuring Liam "I got a text from him this morning, he said he might be a bit late"

Isabella hadn't even entered the school before she was pulled away by Liam wanting to know where Scott was. The boy hadn't heard anything from his alpha and he was starting to get worried since he had no idea what to do. Liam moved to looking at Isabella and even asking her all of the questions that he needed to ask which pretty much overwhelmed Isabella.

"Well, how late is late?" Liam questioned, now questioning Stiles, which Isabella was incredibly glad for "Is he always late?. We're playing Devenford Prep again and this time it's an actual game... he... he shouldn't be late?"

Coach quickly grasped onto the conversation "Whitlock, you shouldn't be in here and anyway, who's gonna be late?"

Isabella fluffed her hair up, smirking at some of the players "Just giving the players something to win for Coach. Otherwise I'm quitting as head cheerleader early"

An array of gasps rang through the locker room, making most of the players start getting ready quicker as if they needed to go and do some last minute training. Coach looked at Isabella in slight confusion but also slightly impressed because he's never once got the guy's to leave as quickly as they were doing currently.

"Scott and Kira," Liam admitted.

"They might be slightly late" Stiles said, his words coming out awkwardly already knowing where the conversation was going to go.