Eight

Echo House

Echo House

It was his idea

It was his idea.

All his idea.

His plan.

His messy but well thought out plan.

Noah hated it. He hated it and was making it known that he hated it. Looking through his mirror, a small smile appeared on his lips seeing Isabella and Stiles curled up in the back seat. However he hated it, he didn't want to take his son to this place. If anything Noah was against it, but Stiles was adamant he didn't want to be there, he was certain. Isabella had her head rested on Stiles's shoulder while she was texting Derek updating him on everything that was happening since she was finally herself again. Or she thought she was herself. Knowing that the Nogitsune had a hold on her mind, Isabella was doing everything she possibly could so he couldn't take over again and make her do horrible things. Isabella hated not having a clue about what she had done, but she was also quite glad about it because deep down she didn't want to know, it was a side of her that she wanted to keep buried, hidden. Stiles looked down at Isabella a couple of times, checking on her, and catching some of the messages she was sending to Derek. He knew why she was here and it honestly made him feel better knowing that she was going to be there with him until the last second.

"Are you absolutely sure about this, Stiles?" Isabella asked, as Noah pulled up outside of Eichen House "Seriously, are you positive about this?"

"I don't really have a choice, Bella" Stiles said softly, looking up at the building "I have to do this"

Isabella nodded her head softly "Okay, only if you're sure about all this"

Handing Stiles his bag filled with everything he needed, the two stepped out of the car into the dark cold night. Noah had no idea what was going on but he could see the two having a conversation without saying anything but it looked as if Isabella was asking him something. It wasn't long before they heard a motorcycle sound, which only meant one thing, Scott found out about what Stiles was going to do.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott questioned, looking between both Isabella and Stiles "Why didn't either of you tell me?"

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this," Noah said calmly.